LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tintinboss must tell u iv beeen usin it for a while now n im really impressd with overall performnce......... jst few bugs fr me scrolling in inbox is laggy.... also radio wch ws removed bt i put it bck with files u gave lags to change to nxt station n camera in use is bug is really annoying n occurs everytym plz hv a luk thx

help me guys  i have flashed my nokia 5233 with this nd when i try to add noification pannel in my homescree only a blank content et added nd it dont show any notification

tel me wat to do now?

remove the notification widget from ur homescreen ..then open calender application and wait for 8 to 10 secs ..close it ...then add the notification widget back to the homescreen ..now it ll work fine :)

anyone pls

its the best battery backup u'll ever get with c6 based cfw, i'd recommend you try a cfw based on n97 for more battery backup, and also would recommend always flash to change battery mods, using cz patch doesn't always work and you may get more errors.

Hey guys, sorry I've been extremely busy with my works... Really missed you ;) @Bali_Patel : Bro there's not much I can do with the 1320mAH battery :D . Jokes apart, I think you can follow tristar bro's suggestion. @kvarun : All the links are at the first post mate. Please make sure that you've deleted all the folders (private, resources,sys,system, data) from your memory card before flashing. If the problem persists, just tick factory reset while flashing. Note that, you have to re-flash without ticking it to get the 5 equalizers. Confirmation: There'z no such bug in rev2.1 :) Thanks. @all, I'm thinking on releasing a new theme :D What say?

its been 9hrs since i flashed with 2.1, Everything works well, the touch vib is fixed, alongwith mediabar. mediabar works after one reboot. Rotation is superfast, it rotates even when locked, which i loved. Battery review i'll give u later. Swipe to unlock is been my fav, so thanku, the font is a lil' unfit here. And u shud place ur theme as default and not the WP7 theme by mayank.