LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

@bali_patel :  Bro, really sorry to disappoint you once more :( besides being extremely busy for past 2 weeks, I've just failed for the fourth time- trying to upload to mediafire.... For some strange reasons, It's being automatically failed at 60% to 70% .... :(

It's ready and tested by my friend. I'd try again tomorrow... in the meantime, Ivcha Bro, if you're there, will u pls take care of this? U have the RM588 pack already! Thanks in advance!

thanks for ur patience bro!

@bali_patel :  Bro, really sorry to disappoint you once more :( besides being extremely busy for past 2 weeks, I've just failed for the fourth time- trying to upload to mediafire.... For some strange reasons, It's being automatically failed at 60% to 70% .... :(

It's ready and tested by my friend. I'd try again tomorrow... in the meantime, Ivcha Bro, if you're there, will u pls take care of this? U have the RM588 pack already! Thanks in advance!

thanks for ur patience bro!

thanks mate for reply  really helpful u r! 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I surf on web with opera or uc browser some stranges symbols appears, it seems which this.font dont recognize some latin symbols and letters. How do I fix this? Please help. I tried installing other fonts but no one supports the mediabar symbols. Please help!!!

you'll have to remove navibar mod

hii after the flash when i turn my device on it never comes on and screen goes as it is off. :( :( :( :( :(

try a hard reset

Hard Reset (if you CANNOT use anymore the phone's touchscreen)

You need to use the phone's buttons and your 4 fingers to do this trick.

Switch off the phone. (Remove the battery if you cannot turn it off

Press the buttons: GREEN + RED + CAMERA + ON simultaneously (DO NOT LET GO OF THE BUTTONS) until you see the “Select Country” option after the Nokia's Handshake Welcome Logo appear.

Choose your country, enter the date and time.

Voila, your phone is back to normal.

Congratulations.

Note:

If you were asked for a code, just type: 12345 (unless you change it)

hey boss i can use my mobile coz of battery pro.r u uploading or not for rm588 i know u r busy if u provide me those file i will flash but there r  so many bugs in lins pirat 2 n if  u r not uploding atlist provide me this file 1.video n tv folder not working 2.battery is so poor 3.alfanumeric landscope keyboard 4.can not add song on new playlist

Frankly, the RM-356, 5800 dint come anywhere nearby our expectations. It has got bugs. The 'Caller name','The Phone Rotate' etc are not working properly. Even with phone view rotated, once u return to HS from a locked state, the effect is gone. Well you have added maps to UDA, can u explain what good happens by doing so, ROFS2 size still remained somewhat high, in Equillibrium the maps wer added in ROFS2, still the size wasnt a big issue. I would give Equillibrium 8.5/10  and LTS 6/10. I appreciate the hardwork. There is a say 'All can be Critics, but few become Creators'. Yes most of us are Critics or Just users, so our job is really easy : criticize things:). Thanks.

hey boss i have made some change in lins pirat 2 coz some bugs ,it works fine but problme is of vibrat when we accept anyones call by pressing grees key its not vibrate ,also not working vibration when call disconect whice work in lins pirat .can u give me provide me  those  files pls

Frankly, the RM-356, 5800 dint come anywhere nearby our expectations. It has got bugs.

The 'Caller name','The Phone Rotate' etc are not working properly. Even with phone

view rotated, once u return to HS from a locked state, the effect is gone.

Well you have added maps to UDA, can u explain what good happens by doing so, ROFS2

size still remained somewhat high, in Equillibrium the maps wer added in ROFS2, still the size wasnt a big issue.

I would give Equillibrium 8.5/10  and LTS 6/10.

I appreciate the hardwork. There is a say 'All can be Critics, but few become Creators'. Yes most of

us are Critics or Just users, so our job is really easy : criticize things:). Thanks.

rofs2 size is high coz it has QT integrated into it..to integrate QT almost all apps have to be deleted..thats y maps are in uda

rofs2 size is high coz it has QT integrated into it..to integrate QT almost all apps have to be deleted..thats y maps are in uda

Ok, i got that point. In music player it shows some widgets, which r simply not active, and some other 'shud have avoided' bugs too. The one who ported LTS RM356, might not have received various inputs from testers. I just wanted to know, whether those bugs experienced by other 5800 users as well. I am sure there is a way out. Tintinboss doesn't have a XM-5800 i presume. Someone else got to help him/porter out.

hey boss i have made some change in lins pirat 2 coz some bugs ,it works fine but problme is of vibrat when we accept anyones call by pressing grees key its not vibrate ,also not working vibration when call disconect whice work in lins pirat .can u give me provide me  those  files pls

hey anyone have this files pls

This was my First cfw on Nokia 5233 v51. I experienced some bugs myself. I want to tell you those. 1. I couldnt activate touch vibration. 2. MediaBar not working, when tapped on quick access. and I guess 1 or 2 more, can't remember clearly, coz I flashed a while ago. Rest was MindBlowing! I really enjoyed it.!!! Please tell me if you have updated these bugs in Nokia 5233 rofs.

This was my First cfw on Nokia 5233 v51. I experienced some bugs myself. I want to tell you those.

1. I couldnt activate touch vibration.

2. MediaBar not working, when tapped on quick access.

and I guess 1 or 2 more, can't remember clearly, coz I flashed a while ago.

Rest was MindBlowing! I really enjoyed it.!!!

Please tell me if you have updated these bugs in Nokia 5233 rofs.

They are all fixed in rev2.1 bro :) Do try.

Thanks