LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

please help guys... i am  unable to use this wonderful CFW bcoz it doesnt autostart the apps.. i have to re start all apps like pencil, total recall, mykeylock, sms undo, etc.. plz help!!!

great work guys.. apart from the above this is the best cfw i have flashed my rm-356 5800xm with!!!

They should autostart like in any CFW bro! What are the issues exactly?

Thanks for your complement! My pleasure :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one hell of a cfw.. i have used many and believe me this is one of the best... barring one thing though for which i seriously need help... please help guys... i am  unable to use this wonderful CFW properly bcoz it doesnt autostart the apps.. i have to re start all apps like pencil, total recall, mykeylock, sms undo, etc.. plz help!!! great work guys.. apart from the above this is the best cfw i have flashed my rm-356 5800xm with!!!

one hell of a cfw.. i have used many and believe me this is one of the best...

barring one thing though for which i seriously need help... please help guys... i am  unable to use this wonderful CFW properly bcoz it doesnt autostart the apps.. i have to re start all apps like pencil, total recall, mykeylock, sms undo, etc.. plz help!!!

great work guys.. apart from the above this is the best cfw i have flashed my rm-356 5800xm with!!!

Oky bro, I'll see what might be wrong. But I'm using DZLightbar and Advanced Call Manager and they are auto starting just fine!

Oky bro, I'll see what might be wrong. But I'm using DZLightbar and Advanced Call Manager and they are auto starting just fine!

thanks for responding this quick!! +1 for you!!

ps-well boss honestly even i dont know.. i too have advanced blocker installed and that is the only autostart app which is working absolutely perfectly... but other than that none of the other autostart apps are working.. i even tried using 'powerboot' app for them but guess what.. even the powerboot app itself doesnt start up upon phone reboot.. i am listing down all apps which dont work on phone reboot:

1. powerboot

2. total recall

3. mykeylock

4. Aaction

5. the pencil

6. green express.

-thanks a lot.. u have made a brilliant cfw otherwise! very fast and thankfully no highly irritating memory low messages..!!

@every1 and specially bali_patel : I've been extremely busy and had to go on a tour without any notice... Really sorry guys.

Here's RM588 Rev2.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?i63bozw2j2uyd2d

Thanks a lot for all the patience and not calling me bad names! :D

Hope you enjoy!

sorry mate just typing fast so its ok sorry again thanks for bring helpful bro .n here is for u +20

@tintin, the performance in your rev2.1 is great, Qt apps work really, really fast, but I wanted to ask you something (as in every cfw I've flashed with it gives a stupid error with E-mail settings sayng:"cannot activate the service that enables you to fully experience this service"). The cfw is perfect in every aspect but wouldent it be easyer if you didn'ty integrate e-mail in your fw, I mean in some cfw I've used I was actually able to install another without getting "component built in error" and it wasent that modern looking case the interface was the same as e-mail in ofw but it did the job....so my question to you is this: if you plan to relice future versions of LinsPirat (and I and about every cfw user shore hope you do) could you just leave e-mail out, that way we can install it and it will work !0%. the rest well what can I say: HD walls, colorfull and light themes, great feel, newer slows down...PERFECT, thank you TinTin +1100000000000000000000000000000000000

@tintinboss - hey brother.. any news regarding the autostart apps error?? ps-please help... i am  unable to use this wonderful CFW properly bcoz it doesnt autostart the apps.. i have to re start all apps like pencil, total recall, mykeylock, sms undo, etc.. even power boot doesnt work!!

@tintinboss - hey brother.. any news regarding the autostart apps error??

ps-please help... i am  unable to use this wonderful CFW properly bcoz it doesnt autostart the apps.. i have to re start all apps like pencil, total recall, mykeylock, sms undo, etc.. even power boot doesnt work!!

autostart of apps is disabled in most CFWs to get more ram at startup..its not an error..

autostart is disabled by editing starter files i think..if u use starter file of the original C6 or N97 port you can get autostart back..guys correct me if i am wrong

could u plz elaborate a little  here.. i am a newbie so dont really mean which file do u refer to as the starter file?? could u name the file name and its target folder in the c6 core as well as the rofs2 files plz?? thanks!!

could u plz elaborate a little  here.. i am a newbie so dont really mean which file do u refer to as the starter file?? could u name the file name and its target folder in the c6 core as well as the rofs2 files plz?? thanks!!

well i am not an expert either:(..you should ask more experienced guys for help coz i dont know the exact file name and location:(

Starter_Arm.rsc & Starter_non_critical_1.rsc files r responible for the start up or auto start of apps. U can find them in rofs2/resource :)

thats great.. but now i need to know what to do with these files in order to enable the autostart feature of this cfw.. shall i delete them or modify them or what??

thats great.. but now i need to know what to do with these files in order to enable the autostart feature of this cfw.. shall i delete them or modify them or what??

Sorry, I've been out of touch these days... I don't know if i can continue the support long time really :( Hey bro, for auto start, u need these files. Download and paste in ROFS2/Resource/

::: You need to replace the files with this new files :::

NOTE : This will lessen the startup ram.

Thanks n Sorry. I know u understand :)

@tintin, the performance in your rev2.1 is great, Qt apps work really, really fast, but I wanted to ask you something (as in every cfw I've flashed with it gives a stupid error with E-mail settings sayng:"cannot activate the service that enables you to fully experience this service"). The cfw is perfect in every aspect but wouldent it be easyer if you didn'ty integrate e-mail in your fw, I mean in some cfw I've used I was actually able to install another without getting "component built in error" and it wasent that modern looking case the interface was the same as e-mail in ofw but it did the job....so my question to you is this: if you plan to relice future versions of LinsPirat (and I and about every cfw user shore hope you do) could you just leave e-mail out, that way we can install it and it will work !0%. the rest well what can I say: HD walls, colorfull and light themes, great feel, newer slows down...PERFECT, thank you TinTin +1100000000000000000000000000000000000

Hey bro !!! :) Thanks for the very inspiring complements! :) Sorry for a late reaction, but complements from u guys are always special to me!

Hmm, I'll think of that bro :) I surely will.

Sorry, I've been out of touch these days... I don't know if i can continue the support long time really :( Hey bro, for auto start, u need these files. Download and paste in ROFS2/Resource/

::: You need to replace the files with this new files :::

NOTE : This will lessen the startup ram.

Thanks n Sorry. I know u understand :)

Hey bro.. no need for a sorry at all bro.. u have been a rockstar.. designing a near perfect cfw for one.. and providing full fledged support for hundreds and hundreds is no easy task... u and all other modders have done a super fantastic job.. hats off to all of u!!

will try and reflash with the new files u have provided... thank you!! :)