LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are u sure?... the celphone does'nt gonna death? thats a downgrade is'nt it?

Mate, He means, use the v40 core you have (must be CFW core by binh24) and use this v32 ROFS2 by renaming it to V40. No it's not downgrading.You're only renaming the ROFS2.

Welcome to GL &

Thanks for trying LinsPirat :)

Mate, He means, use the v40 core you have (must be CFW core by binh24) and use this v32 ROFS2 by renaming it to V40. No it's not downgrading.You're only renaming the ROFS2.

Welcome to GL &

Thanks for trying LinsPirat :)

can i download the rest of the firmware from navirirm or from binh24?

i cant install any ttpod app its says component is built in, so how can i make lyrics when i play music in built in music player? please help. using linspirat 2.1 5233

download the lyrics (.lrc) file for ur desired song then rename the .lrc file to same name as ur song is ....and place the lyrics in the same folder where the mp3 is present ...thats all :)

i cant install any ttpod app its says component is built in, so how can i make lyrics when i play music in built in music player? please help. using linspirat 2.1 5233

if it says component built in then that means you are using a ttpod that has the patch for run in the pakadge you try to instal...the LinsPirat cfw's have that patch allready so search for a version of ttpod that dosen't have patch for run...and if you get the same error when trayng to install music stopper just install a older version of it, the cfw only gives orroe for version 1.6 not older

why don't u use picsel smart office ?

sorry brother i dont know about it please tell me ovi store complitly working in this cfw for my 5233 v5.1.1.002 because othe cfw not working many ovi store apps like tom cat because qt or pythone problem???

ya everything working fine..this has qt built in and u dont need to install it again..just install the apps

THANKS FOR QUIVK REPLY FRIEND I FLASH TODAY MY 5233 V5.1.1.002 RM-625

SO I DOWNLOAD YOUR Download for RM625  (LinsPirat LTS Rev2.1 !!!) UPDATED 24/3/2012 AND ANY OTHER FILE FOR FLASH???????

Download core files from Here according to ur fw version ...

then download the rofs2 for ur phone from the 1st post of this thread ...

follow this tutorial and flash ur phone :)