LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this CFW is realy nice............. I used both SFR and LinsPirat LTS Rev2! both r too good but RAM management is good in LinsPirat LTS Rev2! i get stable RAM nearly 40MB... but in SFR RAM goes on decreases after heavy usage..... and one more thing i am not disgracing the CFW SFR Its my real Opinion after using both CFW....... tintinboss +1 for u for ur hardwork  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: +1 for ur ultimate theme pack.  \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

• 2 weeks later...

hello,,, i hv downloaded your cfw for 5233 rm-625 but there are no core files for this rm. even i used core files of nokia belle cfw (v51.1.002 (vietnam black black)) which i used earlier but when i flashed it with jaf my phone shows start screen and gets off. then i flashed it with nokia belle cfw now my phone is fine. i want to use ur cfw please help me getting correct core files of correct solution. one more question the phone shown in video is different from 5233. Will this cfw run like the on in video on my 5233?????? PLEASE HELP ME THNX IN ADVANCE  :)>-:)>-

hello,,, i hv downloaded your cfw for 5233 rm-625 but there are no core files for this rm.

even i used core files of nokia belle cfw (v51.1.002 (vietnam black black)) which i used earlier but when i flashed it with jaf my phone shows start screen and gets off.

then i flashed it with nokia belle cfw now my phone is fine.

i want to use ur cfw please help me getting correct core files of correct solution.

one more question the phone shown in video is different from 5233. Will this cfw run like the on in video on my 5233??????

PLEASE HELP ME THNX IN ADVANCE  :)>-:)>-

If u have core file of any c6/n97 based CFW then u can use that core to flash with Linspirate.

And don't worry, this is really an awesome cfw :)

i tried but failed also the uda file provided by u is 10mb which i think is not empty then i also tried supplying empty uda file but failed please help me in getting correct core files with working download link and the conflict of " uda file 10mb " i will be very greatful on your part. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

• 2 weeks later...

my phone v60 and if use c6v41 fresh core files with your v52 uda and rofs2 files rm-356 for my phone, can that make problem for me?

no problem rename them as following and flash with 3 files method

1)RM-356_60.0.003_000_001_U001.uda.fpsx

2)RM-356_60.0.003_prd.core.C0r

3)RM-356_60.0.003_prd.rofs2.V05

don't forget to thank  :D:P

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys I'm a newbie plz correct me f Im wrong I have 5230 rm-588 original firmware so f I want dis I go to navifirm download the exact version of firmware I have which is 50 I put all the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-588 and replace dis cfw with the original one and rename it as the original then flash?

hey guys I'm a newbie plz correct me f Im wrong I have 5230 rm-588 original firmware so f I want dis I go to navifirm download the exact version of firmware I have which is 50 I put all the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-588 and replace dis cfw with the original one and rename it as the original then flash?

no you are wrong.......

you have to download total three files.......

core and uda and rofs2................... than flash it with this tutorial http://forum.gizmolord.com/custom-firmware-discussions/(tutorial)-how-to-flash-with-3-files-(c00-rofs2-and-uda)-by-die2mrw007/.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...