LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i try to flash my phone with CFW LTS rev2 RM-356 52.0.007 ROFS2 and UDA and RM-356 but instead my phone got stuck at local screen and after a while it will start to display multicolor screen and then turn off, please help me i'm new in dis system...

i try to flash my phone with CFW LTS rev2 RM-356 52.0.007 ROFS2 and UDA and RM-356 but instead my phone got stuck at local screen and after a while it will start to display multicolor screen and then turn off, please help me i'm new in dis system...

You might have not flashed correctly, try flashing again and make sure you use UDA and Rofs of 52.0.007, i'm guessing ur core version is 52.0.007, You can rename them correctly to work.

i know that problem...

just tell did u used core v60??

I have flashed my 5800 (RM-428) with this CFW. The look is awesome and performance is quite impressive. But observed couple of issues - Numbers are not appearing in the landscape keyboard mode. - Unable to access the on-screen buttons while/after taking call. Proxy is going crazy I believe. Can somebody pls point some ways to fixes/go-around these (esp. keyboard mod would be very much appreciated) things..

I have flashed my 5800 (RM-428) with this CFW. The look is awesome and performance is quite impressive. But observed couple of issues

- Numbers are not appearing in the landscape keyboard mode.

- Unable to access the on-screen buttons while/after taking call. Proxy is going crazy I believe.

Can somebody pls point some ways to fixes/go-around these (esp. keyboard mod would be very much appreciated) things..

you can use ROM Patcher.........

in my 5800 v60 core by binh and rofs 2+uda given by you in my phone and media bar is not working dont know why but its not working

btw os seems to be very nice i like it  :thumbs_up:

after restartng your phone...

leave it un touched for 2-3 mins it will work

• 1 month later...

I have a problem, I downloaded the v60 Core pack but I cant find any Rofs2 File in It, only Rofs3. I cant use the v52 Files because my Nokia verison is already v60. Could I just rename the v52 rofs2 and uda files from the First Post and use It together with the v60 core?

I have a problem, I downloaded the v60 Core pack but I cant find any Rofs2 File in It, only Rofs3. I cant use the v52 Files because my Nokia verison is already v60. Could I just rename the v52 rofs2 and uda files from the First Post and use It together with the v60 core?

which phone are u using and rm version??

Yes u can do it. Just don't rename the cores. all three files can be renamed and used with every core. If u install this cfw u'll require only three files core, rofs2,and uda.  so rename rofs2 and uda :D

it must be rofs2

for version error

use empty rofs method as renaming from v52 to v60 wont do...

1. extract your v60 rofs2 n delete everything inside it...

2. then extract v52 rofs2 somewhere else...

3. now copy all the contents form v52 to folder to v60 folder...

4. repack the the v60 rofs2 n ur rofs will work...

thanx once again..

pls tell me, in hs of belle there is a calender kinda thing, and i have belle clock also there dat shows clock with calender but in hs only belle clock shows

and nothing else.. how to bring that calender??

Download the skins for belle topbar by marcingp5. Search the forum u'll get it. and then choose the skin with calender at bottom.