LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

@tintinboss nd other experts . brther i had flashed my nokia with LINSPIRATE LTS V1.0.. after hard restting..nd i lost my nokia maps nd googe maps is also showing error "component is inbuit"during installation..... i hav download  LINSPIRTE LTS 2.0 nd core of ver 50.9.002...please tell me wht should i do next to get back my maps application back.....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tintinboss nd other experts

brther i had flashed my nokia with LINSPIRATE LTS V1.0.. after hard restting..nd i lost my nokia maps nd googe maps is also showing error "component is inbuit"during installation.....

i hav download  LINSPIRTE LTS 2.0 nd core of ver 50.9.002...please tell me wht should i do next to get back my maps application back.....

You will have to reflash it using uda n no need to hard reset. :)

@tintinboss nd other experts

brther i had flashed my nokia 5230 with LINSPIRATE LTS V1.0.. after hard restting..nd i lost my nokia maps nd googe maps is also showing error "component is inbuit"during installation.....

i hav download  LINSPIRTE LTS 2.0 nd core of ver 50.9.002...please tell me wht should i do next to get back my maps application back.....

Guys i had asked for solution but no replies for my problem please help me also guys.....

Guys i had asked for solution but no replies for my problem please help me also guys.....

as u have downloaded linspirate lts rev2 then flash with rev2 ...u'll get better performance in rev2 n u'll get back ur maps too ...:)

btw whatz ur firmware version ?? i m asking coz u told that u have downloaded the v50.9.002 core ..!

as u have downloaded linspirate lts rev2 then flash with rev2 ...u'll get better performance in rev2 n u'll get back ur maps too ...:)

btw whatz ur firmware version ?? i m asking coz u told that u have downloaded the v50.9.002 core ..!

You will have to reflash it using uda n no need to hard reset. :)

Bro currently m on LINSPIRATE LTS V1 vid 50.6.002, nd the LTS V2 file which i had downlad but from other forum...doesnt contain core...that archieve only hav uda,rof  of 51.6.002 nd linspirate plus...... i searched nd got core for rm588 of version 51.9.002....so can

1= i use that core vid LTS V2 ROF nd UDA.... ??? 

2=nd does many times flashing nd hard reseting couse any problem to fone??

Bro currently m on LINSPIRATE LTS V1 vid 50.6.002, nd the LTS V2 file which i had downlad but from other forum...doesnt contain core...that archieve only hav uda,rof  of 51.6.002 nd linspirate plus...... i searched nd got core for rm588 of version 51.9.002....so can

1: use the save core u used in LTS 1 and rename the rofs and uda according to the core version

2: no not really

actually bro, the re-partitioned core for v51.9.002 is nt available till now ...dats y i m shocked ...

don't worry ...

just use the core which u used to flash with linspirate lts 1.0 ...

better download the v51.6.002 core from HERE and keep it with u ..whenever u r going to use any other c6/n97 cfw, just use this core :)

n regular flashing is nt at all harmful for ur phone  :)

actually bro, the re-partitioned core for v51.9.002 is nt available till now ...dats y i m shocked ...

don't worry ...

just use the core which u used to flash with linspirate lts 1.0 ...

better download the v51.6.002 core from HERE and keep it with u ..whenever u r going to use any other c6/n97 cfw, just use this core :)

n regular flashing is nt at all harmful for ur phone  :)

brther i had dnload my core from

<here"/>

nd nd a member from other frm had said to rename 51.9.002 core to  51.6.002 so is renaming is necessory??

brther i had dnload my core from

<here"/>

nd nd a member from other frm had said to rename 51.9.002 core to  51.6.002 so is renaming is necessory??

bro if u use this 51.9.2 core to flash ur phone then no doubt u'll get a dead phone after flashing ...bcoz this is original 51.9.2 core ...u need repartitioned core to flash with linspirate or any c6/n97 based cfw ...

so don't get confused with anything ...just use the core which u used to flash with linspirate lts v1.0 ...if u don't have that core then download the 51.6.2 new core by binh24 from the link i mentioned in my previous comment and use it to flash ur phone ...

if still u have any doubts then clear them  here before going to flash :)

@bali_patel :  Bro, really sorry to disappoint you once more :( besides being extremely busy for past 2 weeks, I've just failed for the fourth time- trying to upload to mediafire.... For some strange reasons, It's being automatically failed at 60% to 70% .... :( It's ready and tested by my friend. I'd try again tomorrow... in the meantime, Ivcha Bro, if you're there, will u pls take care of this? U have the RM588 pack already! Thanks in advance! thanks for ur patience bro!