LinsPirat LTS Rev2! by tintinboss |Nokia 5233|5230|5800|X6(FIXED 24/03/12!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay bro wait im uploading.

exrremely sorry bro! I'm always willing to share! Yah i saw the same request before, but really forgot to reply as i was busy fixing bugs... Please extract the phonerotate files from rofs2. To get it in to the mediabar you must edit the frmediabar.dll using newcollers mediabar editor (can b found in this forum.) Pls dont mind for the late reply as it was unintentional.. Hav a nyc day..

Thank you Sir for your prompt and honest reply. I'll try as per your instruction...+1 to you sir...

i am using nokia 5800,,,so how could i use x6 files????

extract the ROFS2 of n97port X6, copy the files in rofs2 to a new folder . now extract ur phones ROFS2 files and delete all files in rofs2. then paste the files from x6. repack and flash. thr ll be bugs... still phone ll be working... find the bugs and apply fixes... i gurantee that ur camera is the 1st bug u need to fix. u ll be having gr8 stabilty and stable ram min 50mb. i use this trick for my self when a new CFW release which dont ve an X6 release in it.

radio still not launching @tintinboss tried 2wice.........has anyone else tried??

i ll tell u simple trick which is tricky :)

if u gt any other CFW with u with working radio in it then extract the rofs2. now open NOKIA FW CLEANER and point out this rofs2 and select only radio and click back up. close it.

Now open ur Linspirat Rofs2. extract it. again open Nokia FM CLEANER. select only radio and click return. close CLEANER and pack ur rofs2 and flash it. NJOY UR RADIO. ;)

i ll tell u simple trick which is tricky :)

if u gt any other CFW with u with working radio in it then extract the rofs2. now open NOKIA FW CLEANER and point out this rofs2 and select only radio and click back up. close it.

Now open ur Linspirat Rofs2. extract it. again open Nokia FM CLEANER. select only radio and click return. close CLEANER and pack ur rofs2 and flash it. NJOY UR RADIO. ;)

nice!!

Here bro, try this starter files for better RAM. Don't know, I get ~64 mb startup and 57mb stable after fresh install and around 53mb stable after installing all my apps. Maybe WIFI startup is eating ram in 5800... Are you sure you have no 3rd party app set at startup? Like Nokia Battery Monitor , Advanced call manager, Netqin etc? They are known resource hogs...

And the wall is also attached :) Enjoy

thanx a lot sir>>>>>>> :bitch_please::yahoo:<a href=http://forum.gizmolord.com/uploads/emoticons/default_77.gif' alt='^:)^'>

Here bro, try this starter files for better RAM. Don't know, I get ~64 mb startup and 57mb stable after fresh install and around 53mb stable after installing all my apps. Maybe WIFI startup is eating ram in 5800... Are you sure you have no 3rd party app set at startup? Like Nokia Battery Monitor , Advanced call manager, Netqin etc? They are known resource hogs...

and i dont have any app set at startup...n what these files help in that u provided??will it increase ram???

u should publish this on first page as i got 57 mb free stable ram on starup...earlier it was 52 mb>>>>>n i need background wallpaper with edited lines for music player and clock ......hope u undrstood what i need>>> :troll:

And the wall is also attached :)

Tintin bro, can u plz provide me the whole wallpaper pack plzzz :P