Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as this thread hav releasd version of krystal^1 n97v30, it cant be termed or move to cfw discussions. . . I request aryacooldude to update 1st post with link to 14th page which has krystal^1 I wil modify the post and release the cfw when my pc gets fixed. Really, going through bad phases of life. . . :(

as this thread hav releasd version of krystal^1 n97v30, it cant be termed or move to cfw discussions. . .

I request aryacooldude to update 1st post with link to 14th page which has krystal^1

I wil modify the post and release the cfw when my pc gets fixed.

Really, going through bad phases of life. . . :(

np bro....bad phases are part of life..:) they teaches us something always..

sorry 4 a phylosophical comment...:P lolx..:D

as this thread hav releasd version of krystal^1 n97v30, it cant be termed or move to cfw discussions. . .

I request aryacooldude to update 1st post with link to 14th page which has krystal^1

I wil modify the post and release the cfw when my pc gets fixed.

Really, going through bad phases of life. . . :(

the best thing abt die is he is well mannerd

no problem bro abt discusion or release

i wantd to convey that rules should be leniant for every1 and nt only 4 group of ppl

like even in offtopic we cant use hindi...

@die, According to my experience thru krystal 1.5, its great & excellent cfw..having small issues like..message lag, battery issues & install server issues (not prehacked) Actually these are all not a problem for me..(I didnt feel opera mini crashing behavior..I checked it for 1 hour,,it wont crash..its nicely working.no issues) Also I have added some mods into this..they are working fine.. Start up RAM is 61.5 MB..and usage..50MB So I can say this cfw is smooth & fast +1 given Any way, hope we will expect krystal 1.5  modified cfw with solved issues said above tomorrow. BTW can please add the mod for new nokia store into that...(If you have the mod)? Eagerly waiting for the release

i fixed the said above mentioned issues and tested it. Working fine. But i wasted my time yesterday, porting new browser to ofw. .for which i failed :( Hence couldnt port it to other phones except 5800. And btw, new nokia store is already integrated. Jst click on ovi store icon, it wil auto install with the new nokia store (its pre-integrated)