Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great cfw...real fast till now No bugs except smart installer and message lag (hope u fix it in k2) For me i found battery backup good...!!! did u modified wi-fi sensitivity??? as for battery i guess it's n97v30 port's problem... k1 c6v40 gave me great battery life...!!!

Not any battery issues using since yesterday noon many calls and messages,little browsing!! Still have around 75% left!!!

Great :)

I cant say about mine as my phone is having hardware issues.

I was just holding on with my phone for testing purposes till now. So as I released the cfw now, I could handover my phone to Nokia care center tomorrow.

My phone heats up so often and battery drains out fast. I checked with my frnds battery, and his battery too started to heat up..he feared and said, brat therez something wrong with my phone and dont spoil his battery too :P

Its a motherboard issue. Previously too I had this issue and Nokia did replaced my phone with new 5800. Its was running fine till now (about 10 months after replacement). Now the same issue surfaced once again. :(

mate are you releasing it for 5530? i am having real hard time with smartinstaller but there is one cfw (symbian anna 7) in which I just removed installserver and added rompatcher and the result qt is working as it should on unhacked phone at first I thought its problem with c6 ports as photon was not working this way for qt and today I tried krystal 1 it already had no installserver so didnt mod even a bit and flashed but it had exactly same behaiour as of photon as you are an extremely talented person would it help if i give u that working rofs2 so you can compare and find out whats difference? I even took binhhs clean c6 41 port and added photon 5 project files and rompatcher still effect was same so couldnt understand whats the problem IMP symbian anna 7 is based on n97 v30

hmmm less battery back....i have to charge twice my mobile in a day.....lots of internet usage ...i knw...it consumes battery....but still..half day or 3/4 th of day? :(

mate, thatz not a cfw issue...if you use heavy internet usage, your battery will drain fast..no matter which cfw you use.

Solution: You will need to install inverter to your phone for unlimited battery backup :D (just kidding)

mate are you releasing it for 5530?

i am having real hard time with smartinstaller

but there is one cfw (symbian anna 7) in which I just removed installserver and added rompatcher and the result qt is working as it should on unhacked phone at first I thought its problem with c6 ports as photon was not working this way for qt and today I tried krystal 1 it already had no installserver so didnt mod even a bit and flashed but it had exactly same behaiour as of photon as you are an extremely talented person would it help if i give u that working rofs2 so you can compare and find out whats difference?

I even took binhhs clean c6 41 port and added photon 5 project files and rompatcher still effect was same so couldnt understand whats the problem

IMP symbian anna 7 is based on n97 v30

I already said, Krystal^1.5 doesnt have QT issues....so there is no point to digg out reports for Krystal^1 as I cant provide you any fix for that as Krystal^1.5 is released. You will need to use Krystal^1.5..I am gonna release it soon for 5530..I was busy the whole day, so couldnt work on it

lol.....if that would be possible...i would definetely be doing that....haha....:P

Nokia should manufacture batteries with fully lithium.

The present batteries do contain lithium but there is carbon content too....carbon should be fully removed.

As you see, Lava phones use fully lithium batteries and hence have the maximum battery life compared to any other mobile devices.

There maybe some issues with fully lithium batteries, hence Nokia is not interested in making such batteries.

ok....sry to bother u again...but a vry strange prob....today i was planning to delete few of songs from music.player .....but after deleting a song or two...when i reach another song to be deleted...surprisingly there was no delete option....this happened several times...every time to bring back delete option...eityer i have to play a song and return to all songs or back to main screen of music player and then to all songs....means i have to refresh that screen kinda of.....please see this

mate..i notice that u remove nokia map(ov map) from this CFW.....i try to reinstall it from nokia store but unable to do coz every time it said file not found when try to install... :( :(

any idea how i can reinstall ovi map...:)

thanks in advance...

hey jst instal it using SW update provided in phone under internet folder

Bro, on my 5800 also battery least 1 day, last night i have 70% battery this morning phone is off (battery drain)  :-O

Itz so strange!!Do one thing make the Brightness to as minimum as possible,disable all vibrations!!

I get almost 1.5 days battery backup with 60% and 20fps and with many calls,messages and some music.

PS:-Browsing Drains the battery,So does 3G network,etc.

Ovi Suite backup wont work in any of the C6 or N97 based cfw. The id location and structure is different in these ports.

Actually when I was using Krystal^1 & Photon C6-05, I was able to backup and restore my contacts in Ovi Suite.

Since I updated to Krystal^1.5, i noticed that it stopped working..

Was it a fluke that it was working before?

Also now Swi Policy is no longer working.

Bro, on my 5800 also battery least 1 day, last night i have 70% battery this morning phone is off (battery drain)  :-O

Many users are facing battery issues in krystal 1.5 !! according to me the memory heap size is responsible for this (because already the cpu load is lowered to 70%with 25 fps but still battery issue) i experimented with lot of values and my conclusion is the lower heap size the more battery life but if the value is too lowered then u'll have slow phone so better change this value to something that u get balanced phone

use attached file drop to rofs repack nd flash

1563_.rar