Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi diemrw, i came from dailymobile just to download 1.5 a little sad you don´t post there, also i don´t mean to be an ass but come on (uploading and filesonic?) really??, you know.. mediafire and megaupload they don´t bite anyway thanks, somehow i will try it and comment, thanks

hi diemrw, i came from dailymobile just to download 1.5

a little sad you don´t post there, also i don´t mean to be an ass but come on (uploading and filesonic?) really??, you know.. mediafire and megaupload they don´t bite

anyway thanks, somehow i will try it and comment, thanks

welcome to the forum buddy. . .i do remember you :)

btw, multiupload and mediafire hav sum issues. . . .it doesnt give the exact download count of files and the count is pretty damn important for me to track down the success rate. Not every user comments and give feedback. . .atleast the download count provides me an info if my work is really worth to users

i just tested i added this mods -camera silent -nokia pure font -anna final icons -S^3 menu fixed n97mini 6x2 y 4x4 bugs or not: -no hacked by default, you have to enable rompatcher -for v101, you have to rename the rof2 file. i was getting corrupt files because of that -qwerty keyboard was messed up, is not fullscreen and with bugs, inusable, i guess this was my fault because of the mod question -what keyboard has this cfw? -how can i use 4x4 menu? -

i just tested

i added this mods

-camera silent

-nokia pure font

-anna final icons

-S^3 menu fixed n97mini 6x2 y 4x4

bugs or not:

-no hacked by default, you have to enable rompatcher

-for v101, you have to rename the rof2 file. i was getting corrupt files because of that

-qwerty keyboard was messed up, is not fullscreen and with bugs, inusable, i guess this was my fault because of the mod

question

-what keyboard has this cfw?

-how can i use 4x4 menu?

-

Mate, first try the original port....

camera silent is already present in this cfw... (just enable Camera sound3 in camera settings)

I made the rofs to work for both the variants..so users will have to rename it according to the core version they are using.

installserver has some issues with QT (many reported me such...) so I removed it....you will need to activate the patch from rom patcher

Keyboard is 3x10 N8 QWERTY

camera silent is already present in this cfw... (just enable Camera sound3 in camera settings)

I made the rofs to work for both the variants..so users will have to rename it according to the core version they are using.

installserver has some issues with QT (many reported me such...) so I removed it....you will need to activate the patch from rom patcher

if I activate the patch, qt problem will back again?

:-/

yep, the 4x4 menu was causing problems with the 3row qwerty

i just added, nokia pure font, anna icons, camera silent, usually i add n8 scroll but i am going to test yours

for your next cfw i wish you consider the 4x4 menu please

thanks for another cool cfw