Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

ok...found lil bit slow than krystal 1....music player took time to refresh first tym,...widgets taking few more secs than krystal 1...qt problem solved....the text selection view problem i mentioned earlier...solved in messaging....but as i m typing in this text box from opera mini....i again cant see any selected text...but that matters less...overall look is awsm...one question? Like ovi stores now recognize it as nokia n97....do all the applications of n97 in nokia store will work in it or the compatible with 5233 will work only? N please answer my previous question about talking cat lite...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok...found lil bit slow than krystal 1....music player took time to refresh first tym,...widgets taking few more secs than krystal 1...qt problem solved....the text selection view problem i mentioned earlier...solved in messaging....but as i m typing in this text box from opera mini....i again cant see any selected text...but that matters less...overall look is awsm...one question? Like ovi stores now recognize it as nokia n97....do all the applications of n97 in nokia store will work in it or the compatible with 5233 will work only?

N please answer my previous question about talking cat lite...

please install latest qt pack. .no need to use smart installer

regarding music player refresh rate, it depends on how many songs u have. .and it doesnt take much time. .cancel the auto refresh and click "refresh library" and u can see the scanning process. . .it scans 10 songs per second.

What do u mean by widget taking time? Please explain this in detail. .

And i did reduced the cpu load to get better battery rate. .so there obviously might be a slight speed difference, but wont notice it due to higher menu response rate and ks speed.

All the n97 aps are compatible, so no need to worry

please install latest qt pack. .no need to use smart installer

regarding music player refresh rate, it depends on how many songs u have. .and it doesnt take much time. .cancel the auto refresh and click "refresh library" and u can see the scanning process. . .it scans 10 songs per second.

What do u mean by widget taking time? Please explain this in detail. .

And i did reduced the cpu load to get better battery rate. .so there obviously might be a slight speed difference, but wont notice it due to higher menu response rate and ks speed.

All the n97 aps are compatible, so no need to worry

forget the widget thing...its all right....and now i have latest qt pack....youtube downloader working fine...but when i download anyqt app from nokia store ..for eg talking cat...it will automatically use...nokia smart installer....how do i install it without nokia smart insaller??

N thanks ..krystal 1 was eating lotta battery....:)

message reader thing is cool....

N a request...if it can happen...real player of nokia mostly do not play mp4 videos.it only plays sound..may be dueto lack of codecs...if you could add codecs or change default player...ot would be really helpful....

Rest loved your firmware.:) +1

ok i will try....

mate, jst use default opera keyboard. . It wont crash. M using it for more than a hour and didnt crashed. The new n8 keyboard layout maybe conflicting with opera and hence it crashes. .

All Mp4 videos cant be played in s60v5. . .check the resolution.

Mp4 resolution for pc cant be played in phone. .u need to convert it

use format factory sofware. .its freeware and better converting tool for our phones. .and easy to use

i wil re release this cfw if i find any major bugs. . . As i see, there is only smart installer issues. . .installing qt pack and then instaling qt apps doesnt need smart instaler bt u wil need smart instaler for sum apps downloded frm ovi store. The other reported issues are not relevant. Opera shud be instald in c drive and opera keyboard shud b used for its proper functioning. Themes icons do change according to themes. I instald 17 themes aftr nik007 reporte the theme icon issue. . .every theme working fine for me. .that theme by vova might hav sum issues.

I just extracted the theme and gone through every icon set preset in this theme..

I could say that Vova is actually a bad modder. There isnt any application icons present. The mif package icons are used as app icons for which many icons are not assigned and also those icons are not present in mif package. Hence the theme will use the default phone icons for those icons which is not present in theme.

You can only find this issue when installing this theme in non anna icon cfw...coz this will point out the difference and bug present in theme !!!

So, I confirm that the theme is buggy. Vova should re-work on it. !!!

i just tested the battery and it is the same or worse than krystal1, less than 24h or light use, the phone can´t survive one night with 3g in idle

can´t you make the same cfw with the default battery behavior?, i don´t care if the GUI is slower with less FPS

mate, why you using 3G mode in idle state ? Its always preferable to use GSM mode unless and until you use 3g services.

Will you do me a help:

Just use the N97v30 original port by binh24 and give me the battery condition in it. I did my best to retain back the battery performance, and I think therez no single thing left out to try. It might be the ported N97v30 issues itself I guess.