Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

die ....

plz plz plz

release 5530 krystal 1.5 till evenening 27.10.11...

gotta go out of station and photon c6-05 v41 based battery sucks

using the ghatiya ofw v32

use battery mod with photon i noticed u had set cpu at 100% lower it ,will last much longer BTW is this my personal opinion or really n97 ports have much better battery life whec compared to c6 ?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no offense to ur firmware...but i tried xtreme^2 firmware...it has no problem at all...two days battery backup...with not even a single issue of qt or smart installer...except the few small common problems...bt i am satisfied....may b u can take help of dat cfw...dnt mind..jst informing...:)

Hello,

You may be right..

But please don't compare the cfw with others..

we can see lot of cfws in different forums which have lot of difference,,i.e RAM managemant, battery back up, speed & sound quality..for different ports.

If you feel any bugs or issues, you can comment..

Because cfw makers have different taste and style...

So you can take whatever you like..

Thats all

I agree with sudhamana. Every firmware has gots it pro's and con's.... IMO, i like Krystal^1 and Photon C6-05 CFWs. I'm currently trying to cook up a fusion CFW with these two. ( Personal usage only, don't ask me to upload ) Hey Die, in Photon C6-05, the clock widget shows on both HS screen. Hiding content does not hide the clock widget. Do you know how to do that?

I agree with sudhamana.

Every firmware has gots it pro's and con's.... IMO, i like Krystal^1 and Photon C6-05 CFWs.

I'm currently trying to cook up a fusion CFW with these two. ( Personal usage only, don't ask me to upload )

Hey Die, in Photon C6-05, the clock widget shows on both HS screen. Hiding content does not hide the clock widget.

Do you know how to do that?

1) Edit ./private/200159c0/install/profile/hsps/00/widgetconfiguration.xml

2) Search:

<property name="removable" value="false"/>

3) Replace by:

<property name="removable" value="true"/>

4) Done

no offense to ur firmware...but i tried xtreme^2 firmware...it has no problem at all...two days battery backup...with not even a single issue of qt or smart installer...except the few small common problems...bt i am satisfied....may b u can take help of dat cfw...dnt mind..jst informing...:)

Yeah i know

Xtreme^2 for 5800 is ported by me. . .and its by one of my friend ankit :)

Bugs do occur while making cfws coz a ROM has thousands of files. . .and xtreme^2 is based on c6 port (no serious bug)

And this cfw is using binh24 ported n97 which has many bugs in the port itself. . .i tried to solve many bugs but failed with bt headset issue. . .i cudnt do anythng 4 this :(

Its users choice to use this cfw. .i never did suggestd any1 to use my cfw.

Those who dnt like, can suggest me to improve it and report bugs. . .i try my maximum to resolve all the queries and issues.

I get nothing for this. . .its jst for you guys i take this strain to make a cfw.

Yeah i know

Bugs do occur while making cfws coz a ROM has thousands of files. . .and xtreme^2 is based on c6 port (no serious bug)

And this cfw is using binh24 ported n97 which has many bugs in the port itself. . .i tried to solve many bugs but failed with bt headset issue. . .i cudnt do anythng 4 this :(

Those who dnt like, can suggest me to improve it and report bugs. . .i try my maximum to resolve all the queries and issues.

I get nothing for this. . .its jst for you guys i take this strain to make a cfw.

Hmm... I used your CFW with C6 Core files from binh24.

Is there any difference?

Hello,

You may be right..

But please don't compare the cfw with others..

we can see lot of cfws in different forums which have lot of difference,,i.e RAM managemant, battery back up, speed & sound quality..for different ports.

If you feel any bugs or issues, you can comment..

Because cfw makers have different taste and style...

So you can take whatever you like..

Thats all

Yeah i know

hey ...i knw you do a lot of hardwork for us...and i appreciate that

...i dnt knw...all the deep meaning words....every firmware i have tried here has same look and same functions mostly and the same apps also....so i cant make out a difference..even between xtreme and urs...so i told you..

.ya i know...u ported it for 5800...and you know it...i was using krystal 1 and 1.5 before...and told you about bugs also....i just for test installed xtreme and didnot find any difference....so i was wondering if you have ported it into 5800...then why are you facing problems in this....so...just....dont wanna hurt you...i know your hardwork and as already said appreciate it :) :)

link for 5230......???????????? ~X( ~X(~X( ~X(~X( ~X(~X( ~X(

You should have patience...  X(

he's pc is dead than to he's releasing updates...!!!

Give him time.... don't be so mean...

Yea! Be Patient!

You should appreciate what he's doing. Some CFW modders don't even cook all RM versions.

Like Photon C6-05, users have to cook their own CFW or wait for another user to nicely upload his ROFS2.