Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't understand.....where is this sqlite file....in ur qt mod or in out qt preinstalled devices...l

Let u know that......we have not integrated qt in rofs2 until now........we r flashing with out .uda..

you get this file when you install belle shell in your device.

If you extract belleshell.sis using sisconten you never get this file.

So you grab it from your mobile and put it with sisconten's extracted files in rofs2. Repack flash.

Now belleshell works from Z drive.

So you grab it from your mobile and put it with sisconten's extracted files in rofs2. Repack flash.

can u explain me total..process...

Means.......what to instal and what 2 integrate....qt and shell

We have 2 flash with core & rofs2 or include ....uda....

..explain us....

i got 2 files....config...and userconfig..

I will have 2 put these in rofs2.....but is there any need of qt integrating in it.......or not.......

i got 2 files....config...and userconfig..

I will have 2 put these in rofs2.....but is there any need of qt integrating in it.......or not.......

save userconfig anywhere in your mobile.

Then copy it in your pc.

Now open your rofs2 (like blaze ultimate) and put qt rofs2 folders filer in rofs2.

Now extract belleshell.sis by sisconten and put in rofs2.

Now put userconfig with config in 200393ce.

Repack

also cook uda with qt's uda files.

Repack and flash.

save userconfig anywhere in your mobile.

Then copy it in your pc.

Now open your rofs2 (like blaze ultimate) and put qt rofs2 folders filer in rofs2.

Now extract belleshell.sis by sisconten and put in rofs2.

Now put userconfig with config in 200393ce.

Repack

also cook uda with qt's uda files.

Repack and flash.

means i have 2 flssh with .uda also.....but that will make my phone format.......

Ok i will ask beta testers do this......thank for this.....

+ 2 for u.....

Attention to beta testers: As gourav_2000 method is from z:drive .....then.....we should give try on this... 1) Find userconfig.sqlite....file from ur belle shell installed phone by using xplore.in private/200393c. 2) copy it to anyother place like ur mmc..... 3) then extract Belle shell with siscontent and copy this file to private/200393c.... 4)copy this whole pack to rofs2 but remember 2 edit...Belle shell.exe to bilaunch.exe....fron sys/bin.... 5) copy the qt files frm 1 st page...to rofs2 and .uda contents to uda...... 6) change starter_arm.rsc.......ailaunch.exe  to  bilaunch.exe....only....dont change z:to c:....and remove original ailaunch frm.sys/bin........put there blank...ailaunch.exe... 7)repack and then flash with all 3 files........but remember to uninstall Belle shell.........after getting files from....private/200393c.........it will cause duplication......

mr_gourav2000 +2 for sharing this valuable info. @pavan updated steps to get network on 2nd boot (pls try and comment) 1) on 2nd reboot after belle hs loaded,long press middle white button until show open apps menu opens, 2)then click on homescreen icon, wait for 10 sec and again use that show open app enu to return to belle hs 3)use killme to terminate homescreen process.

mr_gourav2000 +2 for sharing this valuable info.

@pavan

updated steps to get network on 2nd boot (pls try and comment)

1) on 2nd reboot after belle hs loaded,long press middle white button until show open apps menu opens,

2)then click on homescreen icon, wait for 10 sec and again use that show open app enu to return to belle hs

3)use killme to terminate homescreen process.

sorry but i m on cell....i dont have pc at this time.....

Ask shubham.....he want 2 try this....

Attention to beta testers:

As gourav_2000 method is from z:drive .....then.....we should give try on this...

1) Find userconfig.sqlite....file from ur belle shell installed phone by using xplore.in private/200393c.

2) copy it to anyother place like ur mmc.....

3) then extract Belle shell with siscontent and copy this file to private/200393c....

4)copy this whole pack to rofs2 but remember 2 edit...Belle shell.exe to bilaunch.exe....fron sys/bin....

5) copy the qt files frm 1 st page...to rofs2 and .uda contents to uda......

6) change starter_arm.rsc..........ailaunch.exe  to  bilaunch.exe................and remove original ailaunch frm.sys/bin........put there blank...ailaunch.exe...

7)repack and then with all 3 files........but remember to uninstall Belle shell.........after getting files from....private/200393c.........it will cause duplication......

your steps are for cfw creators, we don't need them and nobody in gizmo or dailymobile will allow release of cfw with bellehs. But still nice info for personal use

ya...but may be this solve our all bugs......

Relating cfw...its my responsibility......

We have 2 try for bugless phone....

ailaunch.exe is responsible for execution for certian processes which help in network related processes. So after using ailaunch.exe we remove it from memory.  so our next task is to make an app which initialises ailaunch.exe at startup.exe and automatically closes it after 2 min. then network problem solved.

2nd problem is hardware menu button won't redirect to hs menu.  For solving this bug,we need ngoanrazor or the devleoper of this app.

3rd problem dialer.  I am check onto this now.

ailaunch.exe is responsible for execution for certian processes which help in network related processes. So after using ailaunch.exe we remove it from memory.  so our next task is to make an app which initialises ailaunch.exe at startup.exe and automatically closes it after 2 min. then network problem solved.

2nd problem is hardware menu button won't redirect to hs menu.  For solving this bug,we need ngoanrazor or the devleoper of this app.

3rd problem dialer.  I am check onto this now.

ya u r r8....+5 for ur hard work....

sorry but don't Mind......i m going 2 sleep for some time....wll get u shortly......