Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experiment to get 5mb more integrate qt, belle shell to uda rofs wherever reqd Edit entries in starter_arm as follows ailaunch.exe to matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe to ailaunch.exe save it Rename belleshell.exe to matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe ALSO copy the private/2003.... Thing to rofs Install dialpad and musicbar Please try this You can kill ailaunch.exe any time you want Acc to me it ll save ram used by replacehs as we are not using it Remember to instal and run musicbar Please do this experiment

Experiment to get 5mb more

integrate qt, belle shell to uda rofs wherever reqd

Edit entries in starter_arm as follows

ailaunch.exe to matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe

matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe to ailaunch.exe

save it

Rename belleshell.exe to matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe

ALSO copy the private/2003.... Thing to rofs

Install dialpad and musicbar

Please try this

You can kill ailaunch.exe any time you want

Acc to me it ll save ram used by replacehs as we are not using it

Remember to instal and run musicbar

Please do this experiment

OK. replace hs takes 3 mb ram approx.  This is necessary because when you press menu button you can start matrixmenu.exe  . Replacehs makes middle key do nothing.

Guys,  Please try the mod as mentioned in first post and reply ASAP because I will log out by 6 pm and will be back only after a month  :(

OK. replace hs takes 3 mb ram approx.  This is necessary because when you press menu button you can start matrixmenu.exe  . Replacehs makes middle key do nothing.

Guys,  Please try the mod as mentioned in first post and reply ASAP because I will log out by 6 pm and will be back only after a month  :(

but when belleshell is itself menu(matrixmenu pr meu3) then middle key will do nothing

and therefore no replace hs reqd

also if u install musicbar then red key will not take u to hs and therfore ailaunch,exe will not start

but when belleshell is itself menu(matrixmenu pr meu3) then middle key will do nothing

also if u install musicbar then red key will not take u to hs and therfore ailaunch,exe will not start

ok, music lovers,  you can use this app, instead of replacehs.exe.  Ankursmooth, please try the first page steps and your mod , test and tell us bugs,apart from those mentioned.  Also tell whether menu starts on pressing middle button(examine via killme) .Show open apps will always show home and menu(even though they are not running). +2 for sharing this app.

you are wrong belle shell is not a menu in our method......menu is represented by its exe not by its rsc path..(path doesn't matter)....

although you can try this rename ur belleshell.exe to menu3.exe or matrixmenu.exe .......

Open Starter_Arm.rsc using Resedit and edit the line Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe toZ:\sys\bin\matrixmenu.exe (for c6 ports) or Z:\sys\bin\menu3.exe(for 5800 ofw)

and change Z:\sys\bin\menu3.exe or matrixmenu.exe to Z:\sys\bin\musicbar.exe

maybe I am wrong.......

can U explain me Whole Process and And Give me ur Original RSC along with Edited RSC.......

i integrated qt and belle shell b4 flashing

i renamed belleshell.exe to menu3.exe

and then flashed

my menu3.exe executes on boot and not ailaunch,exe

and as when u are already in menu then pressing middle key will have no effect

red key will take u to hs: solution install music bar

i didnt install dialpad

attached below my rsc files

i have 50mb ram when my homescreen(ailaunch.exe) is also running

:P

5750_.rar

i integrated qt and belle shell b4 flashing

i renamed belleshell.exe to menu3.exe

and then flashed

my menu3.exe executes on boot and not ailaunch,exe

and as when u are already in menu then pressing middle key will have no effect

red key will take u to hs: solution install music bar

i didnt install dialpad

attached below my rsc files

i have 50mb ram when my homescreen(ailaunch.exe) is also running

:P

means u have changed only Belle shell.exe to menu3.exe.......and not any other.....

Like putting....blank ailaunch....or ...matrix menu.....in rofs2?

Could somebody make this into a based on OFW for 523x and 5800 phones?

That would hit the sweet spot.

Make CFW, put the edited Core with QT, and uda on the front page for everybody to flash, readymade, once the porting is perfected!

Thnaks guys.  Just waiting for these replies. Me and pavan have spent 2nights and 1 day at this forum to make this possible.  This mod should bring back life to our s60v5 devices  :)