Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found a temp workaround for 2nd boot no network.  After 2nd boot, open dialer by pressing menu button and then you will see a blank screen , then press menu button, the default cfw menu starts and also homescreen starts.  Use kill me to terminate menu and homescreen//The homescreen wont start again so ram saved//. You will get back network in belle hs.  Somebody implement this via app

Hi....i tried out the new Belle shell.......its  amazing....but i have idea and tools that ....if we permanently replace hs with this one....

Modders are requested 2 suggest and try their best.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is the method how to get in: by shivam

Steps to set belle shell hs as default

1) Install qt,belleshell, and the app by ngoanrazor( www.4shared.com/mobile/3MXtroMt/replaceHs_unsigned.html ) on your phone  in c drive.

2)go to C:\sys\bin of your phone and rename Belleshell.exe to bilaunch.exe.

NOTE:  please note down the directory link properly i.e. C:\SYS\BIN\belleshell.exe

(This is important as everything is case sensitive in rsc file).  for some it maybe c:\sys\bin\belleshell.exe

3) Open your rofs2 and search for starter_arm.rsc inrofs2/resource

4) open  starter_arm.rsc using resedit and edit the line Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe to your location of bilaunch.exe

i.e in my case it is C:\SYS\BIN\bilaunch.exe.

5) go to rofs2\sys\bin\ and delete ailaunch.exe

6) Open notepad and save empty file as ailaunch.exe in rofs2\sys\bin

7) Save the changes and repack your rofs2

8) Flash your rofs2 with JAF

IMPORTANT:  Please don't flash your uda of your fw.,else your phone won't boot.

9) your phone will start with belle shell as primary hs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How 2 integrate Qt in rofs2 and uda..if u r flashing wholly...

By Die2morrow...

here i present my new successed

Mod.

QT in your Z drive.

Just try it and give feedback.

Add rofs2

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?b7s0b8bzmzfu1sa

/-------------------------------------------------------------------

**Menu button won't open default menu. For that we must replace in matrixmenu.exe to ngoanrazor's app in starter arm.rsc

For that extract his app using extsis and copy the contents of that app to rofs2.  rename replacehs.exe to repla.exe and edit the starter arm.rsc entry of matrixmenu and change to Z:\sys\bin\repla.exe  then on reflashing the cfw default menu wont boot ,so more memory and also on pressing middle button nothing happens......................................................By Shivam....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who r trying this...please get this file ...and check that this r running in killme or not.....if nt then just initiate nd note changes.......

1st you tell here that QT in core mod's creator name.

ok

now i give you a trick to add belle shell in rofs2.

Put UserConfig.sqlite file in private/200393ce with whole belle shell extracted files.

Now belle shell working from Z drive.

i don't understand.....where is this sqlite file....in ur qt mod or in out qt preinstalled devices...l

Let u know that......we have not integrated qt in rofs2 until now........we r flashing with out .uda..

found a temp workaround for 2nd boot no network.  After 2nd boot, open dialer by pressing menu button and then you will see a blank screen , then press menu button, the default cfw menu starts and also homescreen starts.  Use kill me to terminate menu and homescreen//The homescreen wont start again so ram saved//. You will get back network in belle hs.  Somebody implement this via app

pawan check this out. Call this temp success.  with this method,physical

Slider functioning properly