Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

@ devilking , @ pavan061994,  Try switching the entries bilaunch.exe and usbwatcher.exe and pls. reply. Also, I have invited drakulaboy, creator of resedit, waiting for his reply. +1 to devilking edit: usbwatcher.exe rename to usbwatch.exe in rofs2/sys/bin and then in starter_arm.rsc make bilaunch.exe entry as usbwatch.exe and usbwatcher.exe entry as bilaunch.exe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ devilking , @ pavan061994,  Try switching the entries bilaunch.exe and usbwatcher.exe and pls. reply. Also, I have invited drakulaboy, creator of resedit, waiting for his reply. +1 to devilking

edit: usbwatcher.exe rename to usbwatch.exe in rofs2/sys/bin and then in starter_arm.rsc make bilaunch.exe entry as usbwatch.exe and usbwatcher.exe entry as bilaunch.exe

no usbwatch in rofs can't do that it would be in core....:((

Don't worry about core. Just take usbwatcher.exe from core, rename to usbwatch.exe and copy to rofs2\sys\bin\ and repack your rofs2 and make changes as I mentioned in starter_arm.rsc and flash and post your observations.

OK. Understood. Doing it now. What is the use of it? network issue?

Hey ..guys .....doing Various exprmnts................I got that:-

We should Not Change the RSC fields to another......like ailaunch.exe with phoeui.exe........it causes crashes ............

wrong mate, It didn't crash for me when I deleted line INTIAL_delay...... in Starter_arm.rsc and copied it with same entry as phoneui.exe

yes edios is write there is no application present to edit core files

Just for devilking's info,  you can edit and repack core , the app is NFE core 2 by doctorly.  Search on google for it 

Ya.....U can delete that....but u cant exchange between then........see the address of them!!!!

Ok mate.  I shall shortly know

edit:  Then why did belleshell work then? it's in diff address too right