Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

means...what should we do..put blank ailaunch and matrix menu in rofs2....

And remember one thing that.....all cores not contain any files....they r calibrated by binh24

means..core and uda r mostly in rofs2...in our cfw and ofw by blaze......

No don't put blank ailaunch.exe.  You can put blank matrixmenu.exe though.

Previous post edited;  see again here http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=2764.msg35504#msg35504

devilking,  you are right,  ailaunch.exe of rofs2 will replace core ailaunch.exe but we need ailaunch.exe for temporary solution of my network on reboot.  see below

for dialer,  download dialpad.sis from here

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=2764.msg35048#msg35048

Note : dialer and network will not work on reboot untill following steps are carried out.

For middle button,  place 0 byte matrixmenu.exe in rofs2/sys/bin and then replace matrixmenu.exe entry in starter_arm.rsc in with replace hs app.exe file, then middle button won't do anything.

I require ngoanrazor's help in this aspect to split belle hs into 2, 1st , the main screen, 2nd, the menu and then add functionality of middle button to belle hs menu.

For red button(if not working sometimes) solution use emuloff app, link here http://www.box.com/shared/r2yc7pvgn7

Finally, I need somebody(I personally feel Mr_gourav_2000 can help us in this) to find out which process ailaunch.exe executes for network and dialer.

Guys, finally, with heavy heart, I am leaving this project until my board exams are over i.e until end of march.  Thanks die2mrw007,pavan061994, and all others who have contributed.

Good bye!  :-h

edit:  After installing app, menu doesnot update. For that long press middle button to show open apps,

Then long press on belle shell app icon , then you will get 2 options, 1)open, 2) exit.  Press exit.  The belle shell will close but automatically restart with menu updated

then what should we do....edit....rsc.....and don't delete original ailaunch......nt putting blank ailaunch......r8?

But dont it will start ..automatically causing Ram issue

another idea rename original ailaunch.exe to xyz bla bla.exe and belleshell.exe to ailaunch.exe after integrating it in rofs and do not touch starter_arm.exe... maybe this will solve our red key bug and we can open xyz bla bla.exe from xplore and run it for 10 sec then terminate it and restart belleshell.exe

another idea rename original ailaunch.exe to xyz bla bla.exe and belleshell.exe to ailaunch.exe after integrating it in rofs and do not touch starter_arm.exe...

maybe this will solve our red key bug and we can open xyz bla bla.exe from xplore and run it for 10 sec then terminate it and restart belleshell.exe

try bro, But I don't think it will help. But there is nothing wrong in trying though.

another idea rename original ailaunch.exe to xyz bla bla.exe and belleshell.exe to ailaunch.exe after integrating it in rofs and do not touch starter_arm.exe...

maybe this will solve our red key bug and we can open xyz bla bla.exe from xplore and run it for 10 sec then terminate it and restart belleshell.exe

we can get original ailaunch.exe from our original flashed firmware and place it at rofs sys bin after renaming it

Attached imagecheck.exe works on command line prompts which can be used to check dependency  of any .exe or .dll. You will find the dependency of ailaunch.exe is as below Image Name: ailaunch.exe ----------------------------------------------------- Executable            Attribute      Value ----------------------------------------------------- ailaunch.exe            Dependency      euser.dll                               Dependency      aifw.dll                               Dependency      ecom.dll                               Dependency      drtaeabi.dll ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- aifw.dll dependency as below ------------------------------------------------------------- Image Name: aifw.dll ------------------------------------------------------------- Executable            Attribute      Value ------------------------------------------------------------- aifw.dll                Dependency      euser.dll                         Dependency      bafl.dll                         Dependency      ecom.dll                         Dependency      centralrepository.dll                         Dependency      cone.dll                         Dependency      CommonEngine.dll                         Dependency      CenRepNotifHandler.dl                         Dependency      AknNotify.DLL                         Dependency      HWRMLightClient.dll                         Dependency      networkhandling.dll                         Dependency      ProfileEng.dll                         Dependency      aiutils.dll                         Dependency      aiidleint.dll                         Dependency      akntransitionutils.dl                         Dependency      drtaeabi.dll                         Dependency      scppnwdl.dll                         Dependency      drtrvct2_2.dll ------------------------------------------------------------- It is endless.

5716_.rar

Attached imagecheck.exe works on command line prompts which can be used to check dependency  of any .exe or .dll.

You will find the dependency of ailaunch.exe is as below

Image Name: ailaunch.exe

-----------------------------------------------------

Executable            Attribute      Value

ailaunch.exe            Dependency      euser.dll

Dependency      aifw.dll

Dependency      ecom.dll

Dependency      drtaeabi.dll

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aifw.dll dependency as below

--------------------------------------------------------------

Image Name: aifw.dll

aifw.dll                Dependency      euser.dll

Dependency      bafl.dll

Dependency      ecom.dll

Dependency      centralrepository.dll

Dependency      cone.dll

Dependency      CommonEngine.dll

Dependency      CenRepNotifHandler.dll

Dependency      AknNotify.DLL

Dependency      HWRMLightClient.dll

It is endless.

thanx alot ...i m in search of this type app...

Attached imagecheck.exe works on command line prompts which can be used to check dependency  of any .exe or .dll.

You will find the dependency of ailaunch.exe is as below

Image Name: ailaunch.exe

ailaunch.exe            Dependency      euser.dll

Dependency      aifw.dll

Dependency      ecom.dll

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aifw.dll dependency as below

-------------------------------------------------------------

Image Name: aifw.dll

aifw.dll                Dependency      euser.dll

Dependency      bafl.dll

Dependency      ecom.dll

Dependency      centralrepository.dll

Dependency      cone.dll

Dependency      CommonEngine.dll

Dependency      CenRepNotifHandler.dl

Dependency      AknNotify.DLL

Dependency      HWRMLightClient.dll

Dependency      networkhandling.dll

Dependency      ProfileEng.dll

Dependency      aiutils.dll

Dependency      aiidleint.dll

Dependency      akntransitionutils.dl

Dependency      scppnwdl.dll

Dependency      drtrvct2_2.dll

It is endless.

Thanks bro.  It's szakalit's tool. He gave it in dm.  Well looking at the dependency, it seems to me someone must mod belleshell.exe such that it runs those dependencies before loading the shell

Edit:

get Apex666 from dm for moding belleshell.exe as mentioned above.  he has knowledge of symbian c++ programming

How to use imgcheck?

A. imgcheck - create dependency list of files in that are included in to rom, rofs images

example: "imgcheck -a rofs2.img>rofs2.txt" will create rofs2.txt with all dependencies.

Thanks bro.  It's szakalit's tool. He gave it in dm.  Well looking at the dependency, it seems to me someone must mod belleshell.exe such that it runs those dependencies before loading the shell

Edit:

get Apex666 from dm for moding belleshell.exe as mentioned above.  he has knowledge of symbian c++ programming

How to use imgcheck?

A. imgcheck - create dependency list of files in that are included in to rom, rofs images

example: "imgcheck -a rofs2.img>rofs2.txt" will create rofs2.txt with all dependencies.

he willnt help...he had deleted the post on dm...

He will try to delete this also.by contacting  die2morrow.....

He is not believable...

Gr8 work guys Is it for ofw based or c6/n97 based Cuz I don't think mY phn has matrixmenu I have to integrate qt and belle shell Then i have to also integrate the extra thing from private 20...... I dont have to replacE ailaunch.exe with 0kb file I have to change entry in starter ailaunch.exe with bilaunch.exe where bilaunch.exe was belleshell.exe I am not getting where do I have to put the 4sgared waali app Idea Change entry in starter ailaunch.exe to menu3.exe Where menu3.exe will be belleshell.exe So rotation possible of belle shel in ofw based Also middle key will show no change For red key install emuloff or musicbar May be my idea is bad as I am newbie Can you please tell how much ram you getting by the methods on first page on ofw based and on c6/n97 based

This tool is available in Symbian SDK and PDK.

I have attached the below version

IMGCHECK - Tool for ROM/ROFS partition check V1.3.5

Copyright © 2007-2009 Nokia Corporation.

The latest one is

IMGCHECK - Tool for ROM/ROFS partition check V1.3.5

Copyright © 2007-2009 Nokia Corporation.

Sorry, did't know that +2 to you.

BTW, I saw this tool first here http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=18143.410; Search for szakalit's post on that page

Gr8 work guys

Is it for ofw based or c6/n97 based

Cuz I don't think mY phn has matrixmenu

I have to integrate qt and belle shell

Then i have to also integrate the extra thing from private 20......

I dont have to replacE ailaunch.exe with 0kb file

I have to change entry in starter ailaunch.exe with bilaunch.exe where bilaunch.exe was belleshell.exe

I am not getting where do I have to put the 4sgared waali app

Idea

Change entry in starter ailaunch.exe to menu3.exe

Where menu3.exe will be belleshell.exe

So rotation possible of belle shel in ofw based

Also middle key will show no change

For red key install emuloff or musicbar

May be my idea is bad as I am newbie

Can you please tell how much ram you getting by the methods on first page on ofw based and on c6/n97 based

greater than 50 mb ram for blaze.  35 mb for c6 ports

Edit:

How to use imgcheck?

We cant mod belleshell its against licence we will have to create app for doing ur temporary method automatically........

he willnt help...he had deleted the post on dm...

He will try to delete this also.by contacting  die2morrow.....

He is not believable...

Man, he pm and told me that it was against the rules of dm forum, but here since die2mrw007 is admin(I trust die2mrw007) and we have admin permission, then apex666 will help us.