Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

I try this on 5800 but rofs2 is small, when i put qt in rofs2 its shows 116mb but size is 113mb

don't worry qt not reqd in rofs2. That's only for cfw makers.  follow first post step by step and then follow below on 2nd reboot.

mr_gourav2000 +2 for sharing this valuable info.

@pavan

updated steps to get network on 2nd boot (pls try and comment)

1) on 2nd reboot after belle hs loaded,long press middle white button until show open apps menu opens,

2)then click on homescreen icon, wait for 10 sec and again use that show open app enu to return to belle hs

3)use killme to terminate homescreen process.

@pavan no prob, have a sound sleep.+2 to you too bro

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys, status report 1) belle shell can be incorporated into rofs2 successfully courtesy mr gourav2000 method. 2)the network problem is now solved and tomorrow corresponding changes will be made and updated in starter rsc files 3)dialer bug fixed courtesy Irajesh555 4)physical slider also fixed 5) red key giving some trouble.  will fix tomorrow 6)major bug: physical middle key on pressing doesnot show belle hs menu.....not started yet on this bug edit:need a qt developer who can help us. please post here Signing out for tonight.  Shivam. hit +1 if I have helped you. good night guys. Please hit +1 for die2mrw007 , pawan061994,edios,devilking,Irajesh555,mr_gourav2000 , all beta testers and finally me shivam94 for bringing this project this far.

ok guys, status report

1) belle shell can be incorporated into rofs2 successfully courtesy mr gourav2000 method.

2)the network problem is now solved and tomorrow corresponding changes will be made and updated in starter rsc files

3)dialer bug fixed courtesy Irajesh555

4)physical slider also fixed

5) red key giving some trouble.  will fix tomorrow

6)major bug: physical middle key on pressing doesnot show belle hs menu.....not started yet on this bug

edit:need a qt developer who can help us. please post here

Signing out for tonight.  Shivam.

hit +1 if I have helped you.

good night guys.

Please hit +1 for die2mrw007 , pawan061994,edios,devilking,Irajesh555,mr_gourav2000 , all beta testers and finally me shivam94 for bringing this project this far.

+10 for u and all hardworking members and modders........................

Shivam check ur pm.....

ok guys, status report

1) belle shell can be incorporated into rofs2 successfully courtesy mr gourav2000 method.

2)the network problem is now solved and tomorrow corresponding changes will be made and updated in starter rsc files

3)dialer bug fixed courtesy Irajesh555

4)physical slider also fixed

5) red key giving some trouble.  will fix tomorrow

6)major bug: physical middle key on pressing doesnot show belle hs menu.....not started yet on this bug

edit:need a qt developer who can help us. please post here

Signing out for tonight.  Shivam.

hit +1 if I have helped you.

good night guys.

Please hit +1 for die2mrw007 , pawan061994,edios,devilking,Irajesh555,mr_gourav2000 , all beta testers and finally me shivam94 for bringing this project this far.

i think.....we have to ..divide shell in 2 parts....becox....menu is integrated in shell....hence we r not getting it apart......by middle button.......

i think.....we have to ..divide shell in 2 parts....becox....menu is integrated in shell....hence we r not getting it apart......by middle button.......

Me was telling the same thing from start so for now we should not concentrate on middle key, me have asked someone to do this that person has claimed that he is able to mod belle shell to get a min of 1 homescreen also that will help us in RAM.....:)

And one more info the red key do not work at all I think previously it used to trigger ailaunch.exe but now as we have deleted that that may be causing problem....

So guyz try one thing integrate belle shell in core and rename belleshell.exe to ailaunch.exe If the rofs are able to overwrite core files then I think this will help and don't modify starter_arm.rsc.....Report the results.....

Me was telling the same thing from start so for now we should not concentrate on middle key, me have asked someone to do this that person has claimed that he is able to mod belle shell to get a min of 1 homescreen also that will help us in RAM.....:)

And one more info the red key do not work at all I think previously it used to trigger ailaunch.exe but now as we have deleted that that may be causing problem....

So guyz try one thing integrate belle shell in core and rename belleshell.exe to ailaunch.exe If the rofs are able to overwrite core files then I think this will help and don't modify starter_arm.rsc.....Report the results.....

bt editin a core file is dangerous....... :-?

ya i think u r r8 but we have 2 check all possible methods.......

OOPs sorry I wrote wrong excitingly... The red key do not work at all I think previously it used to trigger ailaunch.exe but now as we have deleted that that may be causing problem.... So guyz try one thing integrate belle shell in rofs and rename belleshell.exe to ailaunch.exe If the rofs are able to overwrite core files then I think this will help and don't modify starter_arm.rsc.....Report the results.....

NOTE: some changes in first post:

Is every thing right in the steps I mentioned or do I need to do something else apart

Also extract ngoanrazor's app and add to rofs2. see this post for modding starter arm rsc. http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=2764.msg35284#msg35284

Replace matrixmenu.exe entry with replacehs.exe following guide in above link. Rest is fine.

Then after flashing follow this:

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=2764.msg35504#msg35504

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

devilking,  you are right,  ailaunch.exe of rofs2 will replace core ailaunch.exe but we need ailaunch.exe for temporary solution of my network on reboot.  see below

for dialer,  download dialpad.sis from here

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=2764.msg35048#msg35048

Note : dialer and network will not work on reboot untill following steps are carried out.

edit: don't put blank ailaunch.exe.  You can put blank matrixmenu.exe /menu3.exe though.

mr_gourav2000 +2 for sharing this valuable info.

@pavan

updated steps to get network on 2nd boot (pls try and comment)

1) on 2nd reboot after belle hs loaded,long press middle white button until show open apps menu opens,

2)then click on homescreen icon, wait for 10 sec and again use that show open app enu to return to belle hs

3)use killme/Jbtask manager to terminate homescreen process.

The best part is the homescreen process wont restart.  so ram saved!

For middle button,  place 0 byte matrixmenu.exe in rofs2/sys/bin and then replace matrixmenu.exe entry in starter_arm.rsc in with replace hs app.exe file, then middle button won't do anything.

I require ngoanrazor's help in this aspect to split belle hs into 2, 1st , the main screen, 2nd, the menu and then add functionality of middle button to belle hs menu.

For red button(if not working sometimes) solution use emuloff app, link here http://www.box.com/shared/r2yc7pvgn7

Finally, I need somebody(I personally feel Mr_gourav_2000 can help us in this) to find out which process ailaunch.exe executes for network and dialer.

Guys, finally, with heavy heart, I am leaving this project until my board exams are over i.e until end of march.  Thanks die2mrw007,pavan061994, and all others who have contributed.

Good bye!  :-h

FAQ:

1) After installing app, menu doesnot update?

Ans. For that long press middle button to show open apps,

Then long press on belle shell app icon , then you will get 2 options, 1)open, 2) exit.  Press exit.  The belle shell will close but automatically restart with menu updated

2)should we add ailaunch.exe in .rsc?

Ans.

Don't worry ailaunch.exe not needed in .rsc , we manually run the process by using show open apps and  then press home icon and then we terminate ailaunch.exe via killme or jbtaskmanager after network and dialer loaded.

see more detailed info on procedure give above

3)

but.....than is it need to use dial pad from irajesh.....?

Ans.  Yes.  Without installing this .sis, dialer not opening via belle hs

devilking,  you are right,  ailaunch.exe of rofs2 will replace core ailaunch.exe but we need ailaunch.exe for temporary solution of my network on reboot.  see below

for dialer,  download dialpad.sis from here

http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=2764.msg35048#msg35048

Note : dialer and network will not work on reboot untill following steps are carried out.

For middle button,  place 0 byte matrixmenu.exe in rofs2/sys/bin and then replace matrixmenu.exe entry in starter_arm.rsc in with replace hs app.exe file, then middle button won't do anything.

I require ngoanrazor's help in this aspect to split belle hs into 2, 1st , the main screen, 2nd, the menu and then add functionality of middle button to belle hs menu.

For red button(if not working sometimes) solution use emuloff app, link here http://www.box.com/shared/r2yc7pvgn7

Finally, I need somebody(I personally feel Mr_gourav_2000 can help us in this) to find out which process ailaunch.exe executes for network and dialer.

Guys, finally, with heavy heart, I am leaving this project until my board exams are over i.e until end of march.  Thanks die2mrw007,pavan061994, and all others who have contributed.

Good bye!  :-h

+3 for u bro..& study hard......