Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guyz I think we should suspend this project for one two days till that app is made after that I will will be also free for atleast 2-3 days so then I could could also contribute fully..........

I thinking .....suspending will not be usable........I think some other users will try and give many thinkings..........

What U say !!???

I also have exms from 2 morrow!!!

my method rename shell.exe to menu3.exe make sure u have installed qt and the app in c: make sure u have shortcut of xplore , rompatcher on hs apply c2z patch restart phn doNOT open menu open xplore double click menu3.exe in ur c: pros of this method: u can kill menu3.exe whenever u want to get more ram and then u can restart it via xplore on every start up u ll have to use xplore when u using a heavy app then belleshell(menu3.exe) will get killed automatically to give u more ram cons red key will take u back to hs(u can install musicbar to fix it) 38-40mb free ram

my method

rename shell.exe to menu3.exe

make sure u have installed qt and the app in c:

make sure u have shortcut of xplore , rompatcher on hs

apply c2z patch

restart

phn

doNOT open menu

open xplore

double click menu3.exe in ur c:

pros of this method:

u can kill menu3.exe whenever u want to get more ram and then u can restart it via xplore

on every start up u ll have to use xplore

when u using a heavy app then belleshell(menu3.exe) will get killed automatically to give u more ram

cons

red key will take u back to hs(u can install musicbar to fix it)

38-40mb free ram

i think its a con that i ll have to start menu3.exe via xplore everytime

Guys, an important update.  The problem with network thing on restart is that profile on 2nd reboot automatically changes to offline and the bug is that I am unable to change it to online even manually .  the sysagt2svr.exe responsible for network  is executed even on reboot.

So what to do? How to edit these files?

Guys, an important update.  The problem with network thing on restart is that profile on 2nd reboot automatically changes to offline and the bug is that I am unable to change it to online even manually .  the sysagt2svr.exe responsible for network  is executed even on reboot.

are u able to access menu...???

if yes then try to change profile from there.. or through power button...!!!

Ok I will tell you why this is happening I think on first boot as there are many aditional processes that run thats why network's exe gets time to load......

So again I want to say the app in development will work here...... \:D/  <-- This smiley is funny isn't it

are u able to access menu...???

if yes then try to select it from there.. or through power button...!!!

man, when I click general, it's applied, but when I click network, it shows network unavailable andwhen I change selection of network from manual to automatic, says Unable to use network, phone currently in offline mode. but in profiles, I am in general. I also applied other profiles but not working