Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guyz I think I have cracked the problem.....I just think..... see when we run belle shell at original position in starter then we do not get network because I think belle shell would have tried accessing network and that time those apps would not have started no belle shell gets no network Just do boot with normal firmware you will find that it takes about 5 sec for network to show..i.e. exe searches networks available first then connects which takes time... We we booted with my starter maybe this would have happened: The belle shell started and qt api looked for the network based exe which were in the middle of processing and as belle shell tried to access them in middle it crashed the system If this is problem then what I think solution could be: a app that runs and just give belle written on blank screen and that app then executes belle shell say like after 10 sec when all processes would have completed... Why I see a huge chance in gaining success in this: Becoz that way it will act just like a normal run like we manually open belle shell on our phone...... So do u guyz think what I am thinking have huge chances that it may be correct If yes tell ASAP I will ask developers to create a app like this.... hit green arrow if u think my thinking is great.....

Guyz I think I have cracked the problem.....I just think.....

see when we run belle shell at original position in starter then we do not get network because I think belle shell would have tried accessing network and that time those apps would not have started no belle shell gets no network

Just do boot with normal firmware you will find that it takes about 5 sec for network to show..i.e. exe searches networks available first then connects which takes time...

We we booted with my starter maybe this would have happened:

The belle shell started and qt api looked for the network based exe which were in the middle of processing and as belle shell tried to access them in middle it crashed the system

If this is problem then what I think solution could be:

a app that runs and just give belle written on blank screen and that app then executes belle shell say like after 10 sec when all processes would have completed...

Why I see a huge chance in gaining success in this:

Becoz that way it will act just like a normal run like we manually open belle shell on our phone......

So do u guyz think what I am thinking have huge chances that it may be correct

If yes tell ASAP I will ask developers to create a app like this....

hit green arrow if u think my thinking is great.....

may be u r r8!!!