Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

Guyz I tried with my starter(messed a little in windows 8)

what I got: turn off after 10sec same prog. that we got while we were integrating belle shell in core...

but good thing is that I got a glimpse of that clock on homescreen before app starts...

I can guarantee that modding starter will solve our problem because by just some arrangement we got two diff results....

Guyz stop all other things u were trying to mod and concentrate on starter (edios)..........Atleast I think so correct me if I am wrong...

Y a....Understanding,,...

Can u again Mod Rsc.....but Rename    ailaunch.exe to  bilaunch.exe....as it was posted in 1 st pg instruction

+ 2 for u

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y a....Understanding,,...

Can u again Mod Rsc.....but Rename    ailaunch.exe to  bilaunch.exe....as it was posted in 1 st pg instruction

+ 2 for u

we cant do that because diff. strings have diff name limit restrictions....for now belle.exe is placed in 20 character string and that name is the largest name it can support

Guyz I tried with my starter(messed a little in windows 8)

what I got: turn off after 10sec same prog. that we got while we were integrating belle shell in core...

but good thing is that I got a glimpse of that clock on homescreen before app starts...

I can guarantee that modding starter will solve our problem because by just some arrangement we got two diff results....

Guyz stop all other things u were trying to mod and concentrate on starter (edios)..........Atleast I think so correct me if I am wrong...

Don't tell edios to stop.  Let edios' work be the backup in case we fail to mod the starter_arm.rsc the right way.  One tip: use resedit to mod .rsc files. I always knew the solution lied in the order of execution of processes.  Keep trying devilking. Hope you and edios both succeed.

Don't tell edios to stop.  Let edios' work be the backup in case we fail to mod the starter_arm.rsc the right way.  One tip: use resedit to mod .rsc files. I always knew the solution lied in the order of execution of processes.  Keep trying devilking. Hope you and edios both succeed.

Sry can't try I have exam and i have to study for that also

doing all this in rest time...sry...

will give one more try at night about 12o clock....

it's boot but i cant dial, i dont have network, ram after start up is 32mb

did you edit starter arm rsc entry menu3.exe or matrixmenu.exe to repla.exe after integrating ngoanrazor's app in fw. See the first post for detailed steps regarding this.

regarding dialer,  in 2nd page of this thread, somebody posted dialpad.sis. Can you try and tell if it solves dialer problem. If no then restart your phone and look into menu for dialpad app and execute it.

did you edit starter arm rsc entry menu3.exe or matrixmenu.exe to repla.exe after integrating ngoanrazor's app in fw. See the first post for detailed steps regarding this.

regarding dialer,  in 2nd page of this thread, somebody posted dialpad.sis. Can you try and tell if it solves dialer problem. If no then restart your phone and look into menu for dialpad app and execute it.

I have Edited The RSC and Added Replacehs In place of matrixmenu

Now the network doesn't comes. And now I have only total 87 proccesses, before i had 97.  :-??

edios, reflash and tell those extra 10 processes.

pavan here you are wrong.  I always say use resedit while edititng rsc.  There is a reason why repla.exe and not Replace.exe because of no of bytes problem.  Please make changes accordingly in rsc and reupload

edios, reflash and tell those extra 10 processes.

pavan here you are wrong.  I always say use resedit while edititng rsc.  There is a reason why repla.exe and not Replace.exe because of no of bytes problem.  Please make changes accordingly in rsc and reupload

I knw that and edios have installed replacehs on c: and nt renamed......and u cn see there is no conflict of bytes in my rsc........its arranged properly

have u renamed replacehs.exe to any other in c:/sys/bin...

if nt than see my rsc latest file here

This is for every modder.  There is a size of .rsc file and if the size of the file changes , then the phone won't boot.  Therefore,  it's better to rename the app such that the app name you are going to replace in .rsc is of same length as that of the originally existing process name

eg

Z:\sys\bin\matrixmenu.exe  (length 10 char - m a t r i x m e n u)

Z:\sys\bin\ReplaceHS1.exe    (perfect)      (length 10 char - R e p l a c e H S 1)

Z:\sys\bin\ReplaceHs.exe      (not wrong)  (length 9 char - R e p l a c e H S)

Z:\sys\bin\ReplaceHs123.exe (wrong)  \\ filename larger than matrixmenu.exe i.e 11 char

Sorry pavan, you are not wrong.  Actually, I replaced some other process in .rsc which is of same length as repla.exe  (i.e. 5 char which are r e p l a).

This is for every modder.  There is a size of .rsc file and if the size of the file changes , then the phone won't boot.  Therefore,  it's better to rename the app such that the app name you are going to replace in .rsc is of same length as that of the originally existing process name

eg

Z:\sys\bin\matrixmenu.exe

Z:\sys\bin\ReplaceHS1.exe    (perfect)

Z:\sys\bin\ReplaceHs.exw      (not wrong)

Z:\sys\bin\ReplaceHs123.exe (wrong)  \\ filename larger than matrixmenu.exe

Sorry pavan, you are not wrong.  Actually, I replaced some other process in .rsc which is of same length as repla.exe  (i.e. 5 char which are r e p l a).

I think u r r8..........i will rename Replacehs.exe to replacehse.exe and Again Mod rsc..

This is the file But Remember to rename Replacehs to replacehse.exe

Thanks...+2 for u