Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnaks guys.  Just waiting for these replies. Me and pavan have spent 2nights and 1 day at this forum to make this possible.  This mod should bring back life to our s60v5 devices  :)

I give u for that +2, but please update 1st page with tutorial how to do that i prepered rofs2 and uda, after adding qt files to uda, uda is just less than 100kb bigger is this correct, and now in rofs2 i have about 20mb free, how much i need free space for safe flashing?

You all forgot me...:((

I was in this project and helped as much as I could and even gave some ideas which were indeed applied in tthe methods but no credits for me anywere even on the first post....:(((

SAD

man, how can I can forget you!!  @pavan,  update the credits in first post please.  Sorry again.  +2 to devilking..  It's a group work mate.

I give u for that +2, but please update 1st page with tutorial how to do that i prepered rofs2 and uda, after adding qt files to uda, uda is just less than 100kb bigger is this correct, and now in rofs2 i have about 20mb free, how much i need free space for safe flashing?

What are you using to edit rofs2 and uda? Nokia cooker or nfestd?

You all forgot me...:((

I was in this project since it started in dm and helped as much as I could and even gave some ideas which were indeed applied in tthe methods but no credits for me anywere even on the first post....:(((

Me even have just now posted this method on a group in facebook to take help from modders like blaze team etc.......

me SAD

u r wrong.....i have never forgotten u and neither shivam.......i m busy in editing the thread......and backing up it........i have re-edited and given all ur credits.....

......dont become Sad....u r support to this thread.man....

Guyz one more thing what is popupclock used for if its useless then we should replace it in starter_arm.rsc with something else or just blank file... As far as I think it is for showing clock on hs but I am not sure........... And guyz I am seeing on dm someone else named lamerfal have started the project of editing starter like we did to get more RAM... maybe that will also help us me will be eading which files are useless and reporting here so that our mode can also save more RAM....

Guyz one more thing what is popupclock used for if its useless then we should replace it in starter_arm.rsc with something else or just blank file...

As far as I think it is for showing clock on hs but I am not sure...........

And guyz I am seeing on dm someone else named lamerfal have started the project of editing starter like we did to get more RAM...

maybe that will also help us me will be eading which files are useless and reporting here so that our mode can also save more RAM....

ya popupclock defines....swipe 2 or  tap 2 unlock

the project is not completed yet.  I found a solution to the network prob pavan, just try editing starter non critical rsc via resedit and remove entry welcome2.exe and add ailaunch.exe  instead of that.  Then flash.  Then I think network prob solved. But everytime manually terminate homescreen process via jbtask or killme

the project is not completed yet.  I found a solution to the network prob pavan, just try editing starter non critical rsc via resedit and remove entry welcome2.exe and add ailaunch.exe  instead of that.  Then flash.  Then I think network prob solved. But everytime manually terminate homescreen process.

ya i m also thinking about that.....make the..rsc...if possible and upload.....mayankgarg...will test it..he tried our postnow.....and he said this is successful

i will not say bye.....becoz ....im addicted to this ....i have exams ..now.....but i will get on this..for.....min.1hour

I was just saying bye to him...

meanwhile I will be unavailable the whole day tommorow as day after tommorow is my exam...

After giving exam I will be on this project fully..Me myself will flash my mobile again and again to fix bugs inspite of telling others to do this and that....:))

L-) <--does its style looks like that man in car in video of catalyst by linkin park

\:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/

I was just saying bye to him...

meanwhile I will be unavailable the whole day tommorow as day after tommorow is my exam...

After giving exam I will be on this project fully..Me myself will flash my mobile again and again to fix bugs inspite of telling others to do this and that....:))

L-) <--does its style looks like that man in car in video of catalyst by linkin park

\:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/

yes...ithink so

the project is not completed yet.  I found a solution to the network prob pavan, just try editing starter non critical rsc via resedit and remove entry welcome2.exe and add ailaunch.exe  instead of that.  Then flash.  Then I think network prob solved. But everytime manually terminate homescreen process via jbtask or killme

great bro...

we can use killme option to terminate at startup...or else we can even have an app for that...

someone test this and update this on first page...

and was just thinking what does .ex$ signifies.............

great bro...

we can use killme option to terminate at startup...or else we can even have an app for that...

someone test this and update this on first page...

and was just thinking what does .ex$ signifies.............

that's....created by our previous modders...it clears that  process is stopped or excluded in starter........

U may give it ant sign....not necessary...$..