Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

I am on blaze ultimate

I integrated qt and shell

Then I renamed shell to menu3.exe

I changed starter_arm entry ailaunch.exe to menu3.exe

Ram will decrease when you open the apps

Ram will decrease when you slide between hs

I installed musicbar so that red key does not shift me

after ending a call I have to press middle key to go back to shell

Have to run hs on every start

Before going to sleep thought to check and guess what I took correct decision:

I think this problem can be solved rename ailaunch.exe in starter to menu3.exe in starter also....

How this will help menu3.exe will launch with startup and also pressing meun key will give you belleshell only..

ared app use see here

http://www.nokias60v5.com/2010/11/ared-multi-tasking-app-for-nokia-s60v5-mobiles/

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this problem can be solved rename ailaunch.exe in starter to menu3.exe in starter also....

How this will help menu3.exe will launch with startup and also pressing meun key will give you belleshell only..

ared app use see here

http://www.nokias60v5.com/2010/11/ared-multi-tasking-app-for-nokia-s60v5-mobiles/

great devilking,  small but cheeky thing,  instead of changing ailaunch.exe to bilaunch.exe,  you changed renamed menu3.exe.  but a very important thing not favouring you is if you click ecit via belle menu hs or terminate via show open apps then bellehs will terminate and NOT restart again.  Also,  please post your .rsc here.  That will give a greater understanding of what you have done.  +1 for trying.

Pavan and all those who've helped him, BIG THUMBS UP TO YOU GUYS. Really, awesome work man, AWESOME. And All the best for your exams, study well and do them properly. We can wait, but your exams are more important. As I posted earlier, if everything were INTEGRATED into one CORE, ROFS2, AND UDA and posted on the 1st PAGE for all S60v5 Phones, it would make this the GREATEST S60v5 breakthrough EVER!

I was out...couldnt get into this project much... What all have been done so far ? and what all remaining ? May I get a short info about this ? I did contacted CODeRus about this project 1-2 days back... He is not interested in Symbian Modding anymore and wont be lending help in Symbian. He shifted to Meego Development.

great devilking,  small but cheeky thing,  instead of changing ailaunch.exe to bilaunch.exe,  you changed renamed menu3.exe.  but a very important thing not favouring you is if you click ecit via belle menu hs or terminate via show open apps then bellehs will terminate and NOT restart again.  Also,  please post your .rsc here.  That will give a greater understanding of what you have done.  +1 for trying.

see this we will have z:/sys/bin/menu3.exe at two places one instead of z:/sys/bin/ailaunch.exe and another where it is already no edit there....

This will open belle shell at startup and even hold it is centre key is pressed.....try it m8....

In this way both of them will care for each others weakness...

Brother its not devil's idea

Its My idea and moreover I have done that only

And menu 3.exe restarts whenever u kill/exit it as the line no of starter_arm has given it such rights

Pavan and all those who've helped him, BIG THUMBS UP TO YOU GUYS. Really, awesome work man, AWESOME.

And All the best for your exams, study well and do them properly. We can wait, but your exams are more important.

As I posted earlier, if everything were INTEGRATED into one CORE, ROFS2, AND UDA and posted on the 1st PAGE for all S60v5 Phones, it would make this the GREATEST S60v5 breakthrough EVER!

thanks for your encourangement bro. This is what makes us moving forward.

Update:menu key now can be used to show apps installed in your phone via jbtaskmanager.  so menu key also working properly. Download jbtaskman from attachment  though you have to configure jbtaskman for showing apps on pressing menu key.

5761_.sis

ared app use see here

Brother you saying you tried it  in night

I had posted this method earlier

AND when no one said they ll flash

SO I flashed at 6pm ist

AND also posted the results

You saying its your idea?

Brother you saying you tried it  in night

I had posted this method earlier

AND when no one said they ll flash

SO I flashed at 6pm ist

AND also posted the results

You saying its your idea?

ya agreed,  ankursmooth got this idea at dm even before we started this thread at gizmo.  But ankursmooth,devilkings idea is a little more refined.  Your idea flaw was that ailaunch.exe was non terminable.

ya agreed,  ankursmooth got this idea at dm even before we started this thread at gizmo.  But ankursmooth,devilkings idea is a little more refined.  Your idea flaw was that ailaunch.exe was non terminable.

shivam please see pg 29 and 30 and then comment if it had flaw of ailaunch.exe

Also I had mentioned only red key bug and network bug

And my replies you are wrong belle shell is not a menu in our method......menu is represented by its exe not by its rsc path..(path doesn't matter).... although you can try this rename ur belleshell.exe to menu3.exe or matrixmenu.exe ....... Open Starter_Arm.rsc using Resedit and edit the line Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe toZ:\sys\bin\matrixmenu.exe (for c6 ports) or Z:\sys\bin\menu3.exe(for 5800 ofw) and change Z:\sys\bin\menu3.exe or matrixmenu.exe to Z:\sys\bin\musicbar.exe maybe I am wrong....... Experiment to get 5mb more integrate qt, belle shell to uda rofs wherever reqd Edit entries in starter_arm as follows ailaunch.exe to matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe to ailaunch.exe                                          <--I said dont do this step that was my idea and don't fight like who gave the idea like kids we are working as team right.......No one greater or smaller.... save it Rename belleshell.exe to matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe ALSO copy the private/2003.... Thing to rofs Install dialpad and musicbar Please try this You can kill ailaunch.exe any time you want Acc to me it ll save ram used by replacehs as we are not using it Remember to instal and run musicbar Please do this experiment

I only invited him via pm in the evening and he said he will join tomorrow.

Hehe shivam plz post after u invite someone and he accepts please otherwise I will be wasting my time to reinvite someone........

Now its clear why he said I am interested in project and have made ID in it today instead of saying will make ID shortly...lol

And my replies

you are wrong belle shell is not a menu in our method......menu is represented by its exe not by its rsc path..(path doesn't matter)....

although you can try this rename ur belleshell.exe to menu3.exe or matrixmenu.exe .......

Open Starter_Arm.rsc using Resedit and edit the line Z:\sys\bin\ailaunch.exe toZ:\sys\bin\matrixmenu.exe (for c6 ports) or Z:\sys\bin\menu3.exe(for 5800 ofw)

and change Z:\sys\bin\menu3.exe or matrixmenu.exe to Z:\sys\bin\musicbar.exe

maybe I am wrong.......

Experiment to get 5mb more

integrate qt, belle shell to uda rofs wherever reqd

Edit entries in starter_arm as follows

ailaunch.exe to matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe

matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe to ailaunch.exe                                          <--I said dont do this step that was my idea and don't fight like who gave the idea like kids we are working as team right.......No one greater or smaller....

save it

Rename belleshell.exe to matrixmenu.exe/menu3.exe

ALSO copy the private/2003.... Thing to rofs

Install dialpad and musicbar

Please try this

You can kill ailaunch.exe any time you want

Acc to me it ll save ram used by replacehs as we are not using it

Remember to instal and run musicbar

Please do this experiment

guys ankursmooth is unknowingly right.  What I want to convey here is that if you open your starter arm rsc and examine .  you will find somethings like reserve,pre ui, postui, first boot,  etc,  ailaunch.exe is placed under reserve, so it cannot be terminated, while matrixmenu.exe is not placed under reserved. So matrixmenu.exe cannot be terminated.  So if we run belleshell in place of matrixmenu, it is terminable.  while if it is placed in place of ailaunch.exe it is non terminable.

guys ankursmooth is unknowingly right.  What I want to convey here is that if you open your starter arm rsc and examine .  you will find somethings like reserve,pre ui, postui, first boot,  etc,  ailaunch.exe is placed under reserve, so it cannot be terminated, while matrixmenu.exe is not placed under reserved. So matrixmenu.exe cannot be terminated.  So if we run belleshell in place of matrixmenu, it is terminable.  while if it is placed in place of ailaunch.exe it is non terminable.

At last you got me

:)

Edit: shivam

Plz see matrixmenu. exe is terminable