Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the best flash works I have seen but still not comparable to belle shell  +1 for sharing though.

Irajesh555, waiting for your reconfirmation.

thnx mate..;D

this was i telling not so gud..

but nice way to start on belle..

as it is a flash work only works on ofw's..

:(

and can i get the bell shell app..

if anyone have that app..

as i don't wanna waste my money..as i wanna try ur method and tell u the problem facing and may resolve it..

can u share it anywhere..

mediafire or anyother just pm me the link..:D

+5 for you Irajesh555,  please restart your phone and reconfirm the ram before and after killing homescreen process.

restarted ...on startup i get 49.54 mb free ram ...:o

but sad thing is i can't terminate belle hs using killme or jbaktaskman ...after terminating the belle hs process in killme, it starts automatically within a sec and after that checked the ram and got only 38mb free ...:(

restarted ...on startup i get 49.54 mb free ram ...:o

but sad thing is i can't terminate belle hs using killme or jbaktaskman ...after terminating the belle hs process in killme, it starts automatically within a sec and after that checked the ram and got only 38mb free ...:(

I am not asking you to terminate belleshell. ok.  first tell me all the running processes you see in jbtaskman.

goto jbtaskman. Goto to menu of jbtaskman, then click settings, then click program settings , then you see a list of options. Now select[putting cross] on show menu, show desktop, show hidden apps,show uid,close app without confirmation. Finally press ok to save changes       after doing this, terminate homescreen process

goto jbtaskman. Goto to menu of jbtaskman, then click settings, then click program settings , then you see a list of options. Now select[putting cross] on show menu, show desktop, show hidden apps,show uid,close app without confirmation. Finally press ok to save changes

after doing this, terminate homescreen process

ya ya ya ...done ...see the last post by me ..:)

u all r doing gud..

just saw the shell..

looks cool to me..;D

me started working in this project too..:D

pm me if any help required..;D

you can help in finding a solution for middle menu button which is the only bug left.  Please see first post for more info on that bug.  If possible can you port 5800 ofw to nokia c6-00 rm-612 please.

Edit

forgot about red button bug too.  will see that tomorrow.  waiting for rajesh to upload his starters.rsc  here

you can help in finding a solution for middle menu button which is the only bug left.  Please see first post for more info on that bug.  If possible can you port 5800 ofw to nokia c6-00 rm-612 please.

Edit

forgot about red button bug too.  will see that tomorrow.  waiting for rajesh to upload his starters.rsc  here

ya i can port it..;D

but need a help anyone can upload belle shell on mediafire..

or anyother site..

wanna try it now..

plzzzzz