Belle HS Ported to S60v5 | Free Ram : 50 MB | GizmoLord Exclusive Project.

pavan061994

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u only wanting to convert belle hs to the ofw than u can u use the flash live screen hs made by m0hit friends.. he already made it it has 3 home screens.. just need to apply some patched and place the .swf files.. it is easy to and it also has navibar in that.. but is has some lags but it is somewhat perfect.. but it is only for ofw's.. not for cfw's..:(

if u only wanting to convert belle hs to the ofw than u can u use the flash live screen hs made by m0hit friends..

he already made it it has 3 home screens..

just need to apply some patched and place the .swf files..

it is easy to and it also has navibar in that..

but is has some lags but it is somewhat perfect..

but it is only for ofw's..

not for cfw's..:(

bro, there is no comparison of belleshell with any other app available for s60v5.  Only con is it is ram eater and we are trying to remove that con only.

guys , first perfectly do the first method.  you will get belleshell as only hs.  after that for experimenting, I made some changes in starter non critical attached below which you should add to rofs2\resource  and then repack rofs2 and flash and then tell me your observations.

now doing again...will post the result soon ...just wait ..

its not a con man..

its a flash live hs..

its not an app..

u know editing of homescreens of ofw.

yes it is that..

many users are using that thing..

I was telling that it is a con of belle shell that it takes so much ram.  As far as your flash hs is concerned,  I have no idea. Do post the link of the flash hs,  I will have a look.

I was telling that it is a con of belle shell that it takes so much ram.  As far as your flash hs is concerned,  I have no idea. Do post the link of the flash hs,  I will have a look.

bro flash live homescreens are not comparable to this awesome belle shell ...i tried many flash live hs with blaze but wasn't satisfied ...belle shell is just awesome ..

Irajesh555 and mayankgarg, try this.  before repacking your rofs2 after 1st post steps,  open resedit, and in resedit open starter non critical.rsc in rofs2\resource  .  then search for entry with vcommandmanager.exe and change it to ailaunch.exe and then save the changes by clicking option menu of resedit and press save.  Repack your rofs2 and flash.  Hope this should work.  +1 to mayank and irajesh555 edit: dont use my previous starter non critical which I attached in prev post

Irajesh555 and mayankgarg, try this.  before repacking your rofs2 after 1st post steps,  open resedit, and in resedit open starter non critical.rsc in rofs2\resource  .  then search for entry with vcommandmanager.exe and change it to ailaunch.exe and then save the changes by clicking option menu of resedit and press save.  Repack your rofs2 and flash.  Hope this should work.  +1 to mayank and irajesh555

edit: dont use my previous starter non critical which I attached in prev post

i m flashing...will let u knw..