Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

see the green dot beside the patch...if its green, then the patch is in active mode.

When the patch is active you can install any unsigned apps :)

There were 2 icons. Install server RP+ and Open4all RP+, both have green dot now. Can You please tell me what is the second one for? I mean Open4All ?? What it does?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There were 2 icons. Install server RP+ and Open4all RP+, both have green dot now. Can You please tell me what is the second one for? I mean Open4All ?? What it does?

You will able to see all the system files via Nokia Browser or any file explorer app if you activate Open4all

tnks for re uploading x6 files

:)

Welcome to the forum :)

Okay!! Thanks thanks thanks man!! You're awesome! +++++++++++++++++++++++999999999999999999 for u !!! :D

Welcome :)

i tried to flash with v4o core files for my x6. but when i check in my mobile it shows v32 any reason

Its just a text edit inside the Rofs2 which shows you the version.... Just neglect it...it has nothing to do with your core version. You core version is still the v40 :)

I'm deleting some built-in apps such as search, chat, conversation, etc using Nokia Firmware Cleaner, and now I'm having system error message and no tap to unlock feature as PopUpClock.exe is not running when I check through KillMe. I've tried to re-copy paste file needed for tap to unlock but is not working. Need solution for this :(

I'm deleting some built-in apps such as search, chat, conversation, etc using Nokia Firmware Cleaner, and now I'm having system error message and no tap to unlock feature as PopUpClock.exe is not running when I check through KillMe. I've tried to re-copy paste file needed for tap to unlock but is not working.

Need solution for this :(

check ur starter non critical.rsc ...the popupclock,exe might have been disabled there ...

I haven't ever edited starter files yet, but I will look for it :s

I just deleted apps and did nothing else. Did it affected with just deleting apps?

you might have deleted swipe to unlock files (the option in Nokia FW cleaner).... you shouldnt select Welcome2, Swipe to unlock....

Just let me know what all things you deleted using FW cleaner.

you might have deleted swipe to unlock files (the option in Nokia FW cleaner).... you shouldnt select Welcome2, Swipe to unlock....

Just let me know what all things you deleted using FW cleaner.

Yeah, the last time I did it I ticked almost all of them. I've recleaned it and reflashed, and now it's running good :)

Just my contacts have been accidentally lost because I didn't backup properly :((

Yeah, the last time I did it I ticked almost all of them. I've recleaned it and reflashed, and now it's running good :)

Just my contacts have been accidentally lost because I didn't backup properly :((

if u had backed up using nokia store then find the .nbu back up file in ur pc n extract it using .nbu extractor ...u'll get ur contacts there ...:)