Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

you installed any softwares ?

Some software might be misbehaving or malfunctioning.... Its nothing to do with CFW...

If you are unable to find which software is doing this activity, just do a hard reset by this method:

Turn off your phone

Press and hold Red button + White Button + Camera Button

while keeping all the three keys pressed, press the power ON button and release it after it vibrates.... You phone will turn ON...Keep all the three buttons pressed until the Nokia Screen appears...

Gotcha! It was Nokia battery Monitor that was messing. I uninstalled it and restarted the phone. Now everything's smooth :) Thanks for your time :) +1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, bro. I'm flashing again after a long time not flashing my phone. Upgrading from your Krystal^1 to Krystal^1.5

Thanks for the CFW :)

Edit : I found one useless icon in my Applications folder. It's called 'mapsplazerapp'. What is it ?_? How can I get rid of it?

Sorry, the guy who ported Krystal^1.5 to 5530 did a minor mistake and hence that non-usable icon got left out... I am really sorry for this...

You can move that icon to "Extra folder" as an alternative option.

Or if you know to use NFWStd 0.3, you can just paste the Ovi Maps files to Rofs2...that icon will be replaced with working Ovi Maps: Latest Ovi Maps V3.06 English for CFW

Guys, I think I found a bug today, when I put the phone (nokia 5233 Krystal^1 cfw) in silent mode, the vibrator vibrates like 2 times then the vibtrator breaks off like, it doesnt give long alternate vibrations, just breaks it into pieces. I dont know it just do this after 2 ok vibrations. :(

Guys, I think I found a bug today, when I put the phone (nokia 5233 Krystal^1 cfw) in silent mode, the vibrator vibrates like 2 times then the vibtrator breaks off like, it doesnt give long alternate vibrations, just breaks it into pieces. I dont know it just do this after 2 ok vibrations. :(

You installed Krystal^1 or Krystal^1.5 ? Which one exactly ? I didnt experienced any such issue...though I will confirm with other users.

Sorry, the guy who ported Krystal^1.5 to 5530 did a minor mistake and hence that non-usable icon got left out... I am really sorry for this...

You can move that icon to "Extra folder" as an alternative option.

Or if you know to use NFWStd 0.3, you can just paste the Ovi Maps files to Rofs2...that icon will be replaced with working Ovi Maps: Latest Ovi Maps V3.06 English for CFW

Is that the latest one? Ok, I'll replace the Ovi Maps.

Krystal^1.5 works great so far :)

Like you said that I can install any unsigned app into my phone as I have Krystal^1.5. When I try to install TTPod unsigned it gives error saying,"unable to install protected application from untrusted supplier." Please Help me here?! :(

have you enabled installserver patch in rompatcher

& which version of TTPOD you are using??

You need to touch it :P

Open Rom Patcher app and double click installserver patch.

then try to install the app....you wont face any issues :)

OMG its Done! Thanks alot!! Now tell me do I need to like do it everytime to install an app or it is activated now(the rompatcher)??

OMG its Done! Thanks alot!! Now tell me do I need to like do it everytime to install an app or it is activated now(the rompatcher)??

see the green dot beside the patch...if its green, then the patch is in active mode.

When the patch is active you can install any unsigned apps :)