Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recently entered modd navbar belle, but after the flash the camera does not work, help me :(

and how to make screenlock auto rotate? pls

don't use belle navibar, causes alot of errors, if u want a belle look and good graphical designed cfw, try Equilibrium(N97v30 based) or LinsPirat LTS(c6v41 based).

But if u want a clean and N8 basic look, Krystal is the best, barely found even 1 bug, i.e if u have flashed properly and followed each step accurately.

Hey Bro, Can you update links for nokia 5233 v51.1.002 ?? Multiupload seems to be broken. Can you give a mediafire link? Also give me link for core files. Thanks in advance.

there isnt any links with multiupload... :|

Everything is uploaded in mediafire itself

please make CFW for my Nokia 5250 !!! :3

will see if possible !!!

Hey mate, I have downloaded the cfw from mediafire. But there's only rofs file. I mean where is UDA file?? Im using nokia 5233 v51.1.002

Should I use a blank uda? Please guide me. I dont want to brick my phone.

Use the uda file provided with Core package :) or any blank uda :)

DID IT SUCCESSFULLY !!!!! AWESOME!! I want to +1 the maker of this cfw. How can I do that??? Its a perfect cfw!! Just one question, I want facebook widget at homescreen, how can i have it?? Like just Facebook in one widget place. Help me?

if u want give 1+ to creator goto 1st post and there is a THNKS button bellow the creator( Die2mrw007) press that thnxs button..:)..and u can download widget with ovistore and any other site..search the forum u will find it..:)

DID IT SUCCESSFULLY !!!!! AWESOME!! I want to +1 the maker of this cfw. How can I do that??? Its a perfect cfw!! Just one question, I want facebook widget at homescreen, how can i have it?? Like just Facebook in one widget place. Help me?

click the thanks button under die2mrow's profile

n for fb widget, u can install fascinate, its an awesome app for facebook