Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried FileBrowser, but it doesn't let me change attributes.. I don't know why! I don't want to use any 3rd party app for that.

go to its settings and set the permission... I dont remember what where the setting names inside it....just check the settings, you will get to know it better :)

go to its settings and set the permission... I dont remember what where the setting names inside it....just check the settings, you will get to know it better :)

LOL, I was just gonna tell ya'll that I just tried it and it did worked. I guess I was not clicking it correctly! Anyway thanks for your time guys. Appreciate it ! Keep Helping! :) +1

if u want to hide file without  any app make folder in system using file explore for that u have use rom pather if patch not applied

Hey @die2mrw007, I have Nokia 5233 and I'm using your cfw. I just want to know that why I dont have the "phone" icon in HS for dialler. The icon is some two dots. Please tell me how can I have it? And I like swipe to unlock. Can you please tell me how to get it? Thanks. Also tell me which port is better? N97 or C6? I'm confused which is advanced?

Hey @die2mrw007, I have Nokia 5233 and I'm using your cfw. I just want to know that why I dont have the "phone" icon in HS for dialler. The icon is some two dots. Please tell me how can I have it? And I like swipe to unlock. Can you please tell me how to get it? Thanks.

Also tell me which port is better? N97 or C6? I'm confused which is advanced?

Those two dots are for dialer icon.. :)

If you want the phone icon, i can provide you..

N97 port is better in terms of battery n stability.. :)

And put below attached files in your rofs, repack n reflash to get the swipe to unlock.. :)

9131_.zip

Those two dots are for dialer icon.. :)

If you want the phone icon, i can provide you..

N97 port is better in terms of battery n stability.. :)

And put below attached files in your rofs, repack n reflash to get the swipe to unlock.. :)

wow, thanks! But if i attach this swipe to unlock, dont you think tap to unlock will interfere? And can you tell me how to add phone icon in place of 2 dots?

Hey @die2mrw007, I have Nokia 5233 and I'm using your cfw. I just want to know that why I dont have the "phone" icon in HS for dialler. The icon is some two dots. Please tell me how can I have it? And I like swipe to unlock. Can you please tell me how to get it? Thanks.

Also tell me which port is better? N97 or C6? I'm confused which is advanced?

Actually the 5233 missed to copy the updated series60.mif file from the project files and hence you got the previous two dots dialer icon.....just copy paste the series60.mif file from 5800 rofs2 for Krystal^1.5...you will have it :)