Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

Refer this Tutorial to Flash your phone with Krystal^1.5 :)

dear master cfw,

Die2mrw007,i tried to flash with this cfw,but i confuse,there only 3 file not 6 file, where is the other file? i follow your tutorial but that link was dissapear. can you help me? or give me new tutorial link

thx

just use the 3 files and try the manual flash method here http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=10.0

and make sure u use the uda file which is with the rofs file

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Refer this Tutorial to Flash your phone with Krystal^1.5 :)

dear master cfw,

Die2mrw007,i tried to flash with this cfw,but i confuse,there only 3 file not 6 file, where is the other file? i follow your tutorial but that link was dissapear. can you help me? or give me new tutorial link

thx

I did updated the tutorial link to the 1st page quite long back... ;)

Just check it !!!

soft. ver

v60.0.003

soft.ver date

22-09-2011

type

RM-356

5800 xpress music

can u upload in mediafire bcose evry i download in multi upload it said temporary remove :(

sory for my english hehehe :D

Every file is actually uploaded to mediafire....I thin u need to check this post: http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=11.msg45#msg45

Anyways, here it is (just copy pasting from that above mentioned post)

Core: http://www.mediafire.com/?co3khz752z2qa53

Rofs2: http://www.mediafire.com/?fy06v5lprr9p15a

I did updated the tutorial link to the 1st page quite long back... ;)

Just check it !!!

just use the 3 files and try the manual flash method here http://forum.gizmolord.com/index.php?topic=10.0

and make sure u use the uda file which is with the rofs file

finally i find that tutorial,,thanx 4 both of you  ;)

Ouw,once more.. Die2mrw007,in your previous cfw kristal^1 C6 based, you have removed apps such us; adobe acrobat reader and quick office.

in this cfw if i would like to use that apps. how to install it? directly install or need Qt? if i need qt,is the download link you've post in first page?

your cfw more stable bro.. +1  :-bd

finally i find that tutorial,,thanx 4 both of you  ;)

Ouw,once more.. Die2mrw007,in your previous cfw kristal^1 C6 based, you have removed apps such us; adobe acrobat reader and quick office.

in this cfw if i would like to use that apps. how to install it? directly install or need Qt? if i need qt,is the download link you've post in first page?

your cfw more stable bro.. +1  :-bd

use picsel smart office instead, its paid but im sure u can google it

Its possible...some users downloaded more than 4GB content via phone :)

Bro i hv also tried to download more then 2gb file on my 5230 on default, opera, and uc browser all r unable to download more then 2gb files and i also found on web that nobody is able to download more then 2gb on their nokia devices.

Plz help i m unable to download more then 2gb.

If possible plz give me a mod or suggest any method .

Bro i hv also tried to download more then 2gb file on my 5230 on default, opera, and uc browser all r unable to download more then 2gb files and i also found on web that nobody is able to download more then 2gb on their nokia devices.

Plz help i m unable to download more then 2gb.

If possible plz give me a mod or suggest any method .

whatz the error its showing ?

There is not a particular error but whenever i tried to download more then 2gb file first downloading starts and then after downloading few kb download completed message shows on the screen

okay, as I dont have any phone with me...I will ask my fellow friends to check upon this and then will let u know :)

Friends i hv tried to download more then 2gb file on my 5230 in default, opera, and uc browser all r unable to download more then 2gb files and i also found on web that nobody is able to download more then 2gb on their nokia devices. Plz help i m unable to download more then 2gb. If possible plz give me a mod or.suggest any method . bro i m still waiting for soln.

maybe, I personally didnt tried...some guys said that they use to keep their phone in downloading torrents via symtorrent and keep it overnight to get it downloaded

the torrent may be containing all files below 2gb bro otherwise its impossible

once i download crysis 2 but i did not included files above 2gb size.so it was possible to download.

even if u add big files in opera for example 3gb opera will show its size 1.9 gb and not download the file

symtorrent shows disk drive full.

even most wanted of 2.1 gb single file cannot be downloaded