Krystal^1.5 - based on N97v30 |5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RM supported

the torrent may be containing all files below 2gb bro otherwise its impossible

once i download crysis 2 but i did not included files above 2gb size.so it was possible to download.

even if u add big files in opera for example 3gb opera will show its size 1.9 gb and not download the file

symtorrent shows disk drive full.

even most wanted of 2.1 gb single file cannot be downloaded

@Die2mrw007

Plz do something.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Die2mrw007

Plz do something.

will try something if possible... :)

Hey die2mrw how can i change font that supports provided belle, i just want to change font to shadow fonts, is the provided belle supports that font? ???

You need to have the same font with belle symbols in it...either you can make it yourself using any font editor software for PC and copy pasting the symbols from the belle modded fonts to the font you need to have.

Or else, google search if there is pre belle modded calibri font :)

code shadow cfw is using calibri font

will try something if possible... :)

You need to have the same font with belle symbols in it...either you can make it yourself using any font editor software for PC and copy pasting the symbols from the belle modded fonts to the font you need to have.

Or else, google search if there is pre belle modded calibri font :)

code shadow cfw is using calibri font

hey thnx for the reply ....btw your font is also good,,i just saw ur screenshots and thought that is nokia normal font but after flashing i come to know that it is nokia sans now it is good...

iam facing these problems in krystal 1.5..

plse let me know how to solve this...

1.when i open camera it says unexpected error occured restart your phone...

2.sometimes it annoyingly asking for access point..

waiting!!!!!!!!

hey thnx for the reply ....btw your font is also good,,i just saw ur screenshots and thought that is nokia normal font but after flashing i come to know that it is nokia sans now it is good...

iam facing these problems in krystal 1.5..

plse let me know how to solve this...

1.when i open camera it says unexpected error occured restart your phone...

2.sometimes it annoyingly asking for access point..

waiting!!!!!!!!

I dont think there is any such error with camera...as the cfw was tested thoroughly before releasing. Flash it once again properly... (see to it that MCU, PPM and APE Variant buttons in JAF glows)

and for acces point, I made it like that...you can select your default access point from the settings menu itself :)

I dont think there is any such error with camera...as the cfw was tested thoroughly before releasing. Flash it once again properly... (see to it that MCU, PPM and APE Variant buttons in JAF glows)

and for acces point, I made it like that...you can select your default access point from the settings menu itself :)

ok i'll try once again :)

+1

ok,but how to remove completely,,i mean it is asking for accesspoint n irritating me million times....any way to avoid this.... ???

yeah...by default the access point setting is set to "ask everytime" in settings...just change that to the desired access point..

ok bro, but prob is iam not connecting to net,, it itself connecting even when iam messaging,if i set desired access point, it automatically connects to net without my intention....what to do... ???

ok bro, but prob is iam not connecting to net,, it itself connecting even when iam messaging,if i set desired access point, it automatically connects to net without my intention....what to do... ???

You might have installed any app or widget that is constantly connecting to the internet... Watsapp like app I guess

Just open Kill me app provided with the cfw and see what all apps are running in background...close the apps which u suspect connecting to internet

i am a newbie in this CFW topic... please tell me will this Krystal^1.5 suitable to my nokia 5800..?.

my phone details are

nokia 5800XM

software version V51.2.007

custom version 51.2.007.263.04

RM-428

plzzz..... help me i am very much interested to try this cfw... plz.. plz...

thanks in advance...............

yea bro this is fully workin on 5800xm...............but for ur RM u need to do some wrk as it is made fr rm 356...........do u knw how to use nokia firmware editor??

i am a newbie in this CFW topic... please tell me will this Krystal^1.5 suitable to my nokia 5800..?.

my phone details are

nokia 5800XM

software version V51.2.007

custom version 51.2.007.263.04

RM-428

plzzz..... help me i am very much interested to try this cfw... plz.. plz...

thanks in advance...............

Currently its not made for RM-428 owing to the fact that there are very less number of RM-428 users. If you really do need one, I could make it..but need some time.

Your profile shows you are from India, then how you got RM-428 ?

thank you lrajesh..... :-bd

okay, i will try this Anna V7.5........

its based on v60.0.003.... should I use navifirm to update my firmware to that version.. because no original upate shows to my rm-428..

if yes... please provide me download link...

no no ...no need to update ur phone to v60 ...

just download the c6/n97 core for ur fw version from and rename the rofs2 file according to ur core version :)