EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont go as per screenshots thats screenshots taken before update..in new update icons changed tn pop icons..:(

Bro u aren't getting me!!

The icon pack is same in this update as its in the Screenshots!!!

We have just changed a theme which have builtin icons!!

Thats so simple!!

Just change the theme n u'll have those beautiful glossyy icons back :)

I use V52.0.101, and dont want to upgrade it. 

The ROFS2 Link gives UDA: RM-356_60.0.001_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx.

Can I use the same UDA renaming it to suite V51.0.101 along with ROFS2, or

do i need to use V52.0.101 UDA as well...

u can use the uda provided with the rofs2 file...just rename it according to ur core file..

but better u use the uda which is provided with the v52.0.101 core files..

@Tristar..  Tried that too.. Cant find the Email icon as well :(,  When i tried to add a shortcut

into the HS, the only appln i cud find is New Email, and that too fail to open.

Can any 5800 User confirm its working !!! (

i normally don't use email, but i'll check as x6 and 5800 have almost all files same !

@Tristar..  Tried that too.. Cant find the Email icon as well :(,  When i tried to add a shortcut

into the HS, the only appln i cud find is New Email, and that too fail to open.

Can any 5800 User confirm its working !!! (

huh! How so! Can't u find email icon in messaging menu. A 5800 user confirmed me that its working.

Now everything is perfect thanks  :-bd..but still getting error while installing qt...between in pips installer something like "error-11 " pls tell me anyone how to fix this... :( also one ppliation come with this new update "mapsplazea.." its not opening..? whats this..? and how to fix this..?  :(

Use NFEstd             Extract the CFW Keeping the NFEstd window Opened Open Nokia FW Cleaner           Select the ROFS2 file you have extracted inside the NFEstd Folder                     1. Select the files like Share Online, Image Editor,E-mail (Most of us doesnt need the first two applns)             2. Click Green Plus sign underneath, the Click Red Delete button, Shows Done!     3. Copy the 'email.rsis'File given in the attachment(Email Files Extracted From Krystal1.5) in Back/Backup folder inside the Nokia FW Cleaner.             4. Selet 'E-Mail' Again in the Cleaner window. Click Green '+' button. Click 'Return' Button. Says 'Done'             Go Back to NFEstd, Click Reload from HDD, Hit Re-pack. It should settle the email issue.

Now everything is perfect thanks  :-bd..but still getting error while installing qt...between in pips installer something like "error-11 " pls tell me anyone how to fix this... :( also one ppliation come with this new update "mapsplazea.." its not opening..? whats this..? and how to fix this..?  :(

hard reset your phone.

for qt, install this qt package: http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=51860.0

Use NFEstd

Extract the CFW

Keeping the NFEstd window Opened

Open Nokia FW Cleaner

Select the ROFS2 file you have extracted inside the NFEstd Folder

1. Select the files like Share Online, Image Editor,E-mail (Most of us doesnt need the first two applns)

2. Click Green Plus sign underneath, the Click Red Delete button, Shows Done!

3. Copy the 'email.rsis'File given in the attachment(Email Files Extracted From Krystal1.5) in Back/Backup folder inside the Nokia FW Cleaner.

4. Selet 'E-Mail' Again in the Cleaner window. Click Green '+' button. Click 'Return' Button. Says 'Done'

Go Back to NFEstd, Click Reload from HDD, Hit Re-pack.

It should settle the email issue.

hmmm,we did the same mate!, but how how it didn't workded??