EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and one more thing ...is this cfw pre-hacked ..? I mean which installserver is used...bcoz i get the protected application error while installing some untrusted apps...they get installed after applying the installserver patch ... :-? 

yup it is :) ur using this cfw right?? don't use the patch and try

yup it is :) ur using this cfw right?? don't use the patch and try

yes i use this cfw for nw ...i tried to install few apps like concise dictionary, slide to unlock, raging thunder and was getting the protected application error as we normally get in a non-hacked phone ...but after aplying the patch, they installed successfully ..

yes i use this cfw for nw ...i tried to install few apps like concise dictionary, slide to unlock, raging thunder and was getting the protected application error as we normally get in a non-hacked phone ...but after aplying the patch, they installed successfully ..

hmm i guess u have to wait abit then, in the next update im sure this is resolved cause im using the beta version for testing and its with the installserver.exe inbuilt so no more use of patch :)

hmm i guess u have to wait abit then, in the next update im sure this is resolved cause im using the beta version for testing and its with the installserver.exe inbuilt so no more use of patch :)

its okay :)

for nw, can i extract the installserver from velocity^1 rofs and put in the equilibrium rofs and flash ..? and if i do so, will b there any problem with smartinstaller ..?

its okay :)

for nw, can i extract the installserver from velocity^1 rofs and put in the equilibrium rofs and flash ..? and if i do so, will b there any problem with smartinstaller ..?

u could try, if it work that would be great for u :)

doing that wouldn't cause any problems so don't worry

edit: as long as it works in velocity u can try :) and refer to @die's post below

found another bug ...this z with d 'connectivity' ....while i m trying to open the 'connectivity' throgh the 'settings' menu, it doesn't open n takes me back to the main menu ...after trying this 4 2-3 times, i m able 2 open the connectivity ...and same thing happens while opening through the homescreen directly ... why z this happening ..? :-?

Hey belle navigation removal not working properly..i got error in music player and internet...its not opening  ~X( ..pls solve this bug..im waiting... :)

my phone - nokia 5233 rm 625 V50.1.001

cfw - EquiLibriuM

pls fix this im waiting ...  =D>

ok mate,i will see to it. Haven't tried the pack yet,wil create another one or wil try to solve the issue.