EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

Thanks Team Droid. A nice CFW, Fast, responsive and fun to have ! Still exploring[5800-RM356] .. Thanks for helping Nitesh. Flashed with 52.0.101-ROFS2 of Equilibrium and Cores, UDA etc files of Krystal 1.5-52.0.101. Congratulation Droid for a nice work, But you could have presented more professional and polished output like Krystal 1.5 CFW. EquiLibriuM ROFS2 still got unwanted reminiscence of few files like Adobe Reader, Qoffice,OVI Music, Here and Now, Podcasting.. etc. One need to remove those few stuffs they wouldn't want on their phone (With the combined use of NFEstd and CFW Cleaner3.1). Surely recommended !. Nevertheless, still a nice, stylish CFW with Fresh Looks!!!. Will get back after riding it for sometime :)

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ivcha, Xtreme: Those Applns cant be seen when you flash the CFW. But when you use CFW Cleaner, you can free some good 2mb or more by deleting the files associated with those.. . 1) Can't Install Google maps - "Component Built In" Error appears !! 2) Email appln is not there in this CFW. Can you provide the latest Nokia-Email  :)

@ivcha, Xtreme: Those Applns cant be seen when you flash the CFW. But when you use CFW Cleaner, you

can free some good 2mb or more by deleting the files associated with those.. .

Yep, add to this Adobe Reader, Quickoffice (which by the way has remnants even after using FW Cleaner, check my post at Reply #161 for the solution) and RAMblow (which was resolved by shashwat in Reply #151). But overall, after removing all this remaining files, I pretty much like this FW. :D

Nitesh, Did u try this CFW...came across issues like ' Built in Component' Error..? See previous 2-3 posts... Whats the soln to get

rid of this.

I dont have any phone to test.

Component Built in Error is usually due to some left over files of certain apps in rofs2. You will need to remove it using Nokia FW Cleaner.

There is no such Browser issue with me. Just found the bug with 'Component Inbuilt Error' when trying Google Maps, Email Installn.. The following gives the description of what i did trying solve those.. Use NFEstd               From Resources/apps             1. Delete GoogleMaps_2000CEA3_icon.mif and GoogleMaps_2000CEA3_latitude.mif             2. Delete ramblowpro.mif and RamBlowPro(0-7)             3. You may delete PhoneTorchV2.r01 and PhoneTorchV2_aif.mif as well.     Keeping the NFEstd window Opened Open Nokia FW Cleaner Select the ROFS2 file you have extracted inside the NFEstd Folder                       1. Select the files like Quickoffice, Adobe Reader, Welcome, My Nokia, About, Phone Switch, Image Print, Help, Active Notes, OVI Contacts, OVI Music, Here and Now, Share Online, Video Sharing, Image Editor, Chat, Podcasting and E-mail too [coz Email isn't working]             2. Click Green Plus sign underneath, the Click Red Delete button, Shows Done! Go Back to NFEstd, Click Reload from HDD, Hit Re-pack. The Resulting ROFS2 would be 6mb less than that of the original. Google maps canbe installed w/o problems.  Email Cant be installed still- Component Built In Error.. Helppp..  :'(Nitesh :)                

There is no such Browser issue with me.

Just found the bug with 'Component Inbuilt Error' when trying Google Maps, Email Installn..

The following gives the description of what i did trying solve those..

Use NFEstd

From Resources/apps

1. Delete GoogleMaps_2000CEA3_icon.mif and GoogleMaps_2000CEA3_latitude.mif

2. Delete ramblowpro.mif and RamBlowPro(0-7)

3. You may delete PhoneTorchV2.r01 and PhoneTorchV2_aif.mif as well.

Keeping the NFEstd window Opened

Open Nokia FW Cleaner

Select the ROFS2 file you have extracted inside the NFEstd Folder

1. Select the files like Quickoffice, Adobe Reader, Welcome, My Nokia, About, Phone Switch, Image Print, Help, Active Notes, OVI Contacts, OVI Music, Here and Now, Share Online, Video Sharing, Image Editor, Chat, Podcasting and E-mail too [coz Email isn't working]

2. Click Green Plus sign underneath, the Click Red Delete button, Shows Done!

Go Back to NFEstd, Click Reload from HDD, Hit Re-pack.

The Resulting ROFS2 would be 6mb less than that of the original.

Google maps canbe installed w/o problems.  Email Cant be installed still- Component Built In Error..

Helppp..  :'(Nitesh :)

then why not integrate email in rofs by siscontents.

why is the email app removed?

@ivcha, Xtreme: Those Applns cant be seen when you flash the CFW. But when you use CFW Cleaner, you

can free some good 2mb or more by deleting the files associated with those.. .

2) Email appln is not there in this CFW. Can you provide the latest Nokia-Email  :)

why is the email app removed

1) Can't Install Google maps - "Component Built In" Error appears !!

its due to google map icon already present in cfw icon pack. remove icons from google maps sis