EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey.... i am new to this forum and flashing...... i have read the toutrial....and want to flash my phone ( Noki 5233 RM-625 v51.1.002 ) with " EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs " i download the CFW ( uda and rofs 2 ). but the link to CORE is not working...file is deleted at mediafire..... so please help to download core file.....or which core file to use....i mean i have also downloaded other CFWs and some have Core File included , req for flashing my phone.... please give a link to download core file ..please help ..... waiting for reply... regards , gakhar88

hey....

i am new to this forum and flashing......

i have read the toutrial....and want to flash my phone ( Noki 5233 RM-625 v51.1.002 ) with

" EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs "

i download the CFW ( uda and rofs 2 ). but the link to CORE is not working...file is deleted at mediafire.....

so please help to download core file.....or which core file to use....i mean i have also downloaded other CFWs and some have Core File included , req for flashing my phone....

please give a link to download core file ..please help .....

waiting for reply...

regards ,

gakhar88

you can use Skyfire redefined cores

use skyfire redefined core and rename rofs2 according to Core

i had used skyfire redefined refresh core file v60.0.003 ,nd downloaded the rofs file from the first post of equilibrium cfw , nd used uda file of palikon cfw , nd also renamed the rofs2 to according to the core file...but still not worked ,after flashing it shows lines on a black screen nd within a second ,it goes switch off......

i had used skyfire redefined refresh core file v60.0.003 ,nd downloaded the rofs file from the first post of equilibrium cfw , nd used uda file of palikon cfw , nd also renamed the rofs2 to according to the core file...but still not worked ,after flashing it shows lines on a black screen nd within a second ,it goes switch off......

it's sign of downgrading check as you flashing with latest or equivalent core as your phone had before

this is looking fine .................. try to hard reset then format memory card and flash again

Hey navratn123, i get these black lines as well . i renamed correctly and i am using the skyfire redefined core which is the binh refresh core....

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THAT CORE... WE SHOULD USE THE SYMBIAN ANNA V 7.9 core..try that ;)

will that core work?

The Symbian ANNA V 7.9 CORE should work , try it...im not going to flash anymore since i have used skyfire redefined and though it is good it is laggy with everything. So i am using BLAZE ULTIMATE - BLAZE VANILLA IS NOT GOOD! I will either use blaze or symbian anna 7.9.. .....anyway important thing is: TRY SYMBIAN ANNA V7.9 CORE WITH SKYFIRE REDIFINED

• 2 weeks later...