EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

Pampooh : Did u experience the 'component built in' error, for instance, while installing, google maps..

Sorry I haven't tried to install Google Maps, but it seems you were able to resolve this. Thanks for the instructions. And yep, I experienced 'component built in', which was why we have to remove leftover files manually. I'm sure Team Droid will address this in future releases. :)

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't tried to install Google Maps, but it seems you were able to resolve this. Thanks for the instructions. And yep, I experienced 'component built in', which was why we have to remove leftover files manually. I'm sure Team Droid will address this in future releases. :)

yup, for sure we will do.

component built in error iin Equilibrium is because of the app icons. i've was able to resolved for quite some apps by removing app icon from sis files

Thank you for the info. But we are just pooling in to identify which apps has leftovers in the CFW. So far we have, Google Maps, Adobe Reader, QuickOffice, Ramblow. Feel free to help us identify other apps, that has leftovers, when you can... :D

@Shashwat: I did try Nokia Email with the help of siscontent. 

Infact some Email Contents are present in your CFW, removed it using Cleaner,

Then tried to Add the Email using siscontent output.

Though Email - widgets in multiple nos appears under Applns, It fails to open.

wait 3 to 4 days,we will release the update :)

hey shaswat why is your cfw files showing 50.1.001. Do i have to rename both your V21 and uda fpsx files from 50.1.001 to 51.1.002 to work with the new repartitined 51.1.002 core by Bin24. And should i flash now or wait for your new release.

rename rofs and uda accordingly the core,it wil work fine.

today i got my lappy back and flashed my phone with this CFW... awesome cfw...much more faster than velocity^1 :P ringtones r nice ...;) more free memory...but still we can free up some memory using firmware cleaner as i noticed some apps like quickoffice,adobe reader etc. r present there.. and remote phone lock z still not working.. anyway nice cfw ...liked it too much ...:) +5 from me ..;):P

today i got my lappy back and flashed my phone with this CFW...

awesome cfw...much more faster than velocity^1 :P

ringtones r nice ...;)

more free memory...but still we can free up some memory using firmware cleaner as i noticed some apps like quickoffice,adobe reader etc. r present there..

and remote phone lock z still not working..

anyway nice cfw ...liked it too much ...:)

+5 from me ..;):P

thats good to know :)

btw im sure the office and adobe reader stuff will be rectified and new release will be out in a weeks time hopefully like @xtreme mentioned in earlier posts :D

also about the phonelock option, i guess its with all cfw. It works with just OFW

thats good to know :)

btw im sure the office and adobe reader stuff will be rectified and new release will be out in a weeks time hopefully like @xtreme mentioned in earlier posts :D

also about the phonelock option, i guess its with all cfw. It works with just OFW

yup..the remote phonelock z nt working in cfws ..only works in ofw ...someone should work on this ...:)

and i am sure next release of EquiLibrium will b the best cfw for me until krystal^2 ..:)