EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this CFW is full of bugs. :(

connectivity is not opening in one time. we need to execute that 3 time.

and the font used is not good enough

we cant see the words correctly in web browsing by the default web application.

All things reported by you aren't actually bugs :| Except connectivity one which is solved in the latest update (23-01-2012)!

N for font, Just use any belle modded font u feel good as a personnel choice

if u are having problems with weird symbols in web browsing, it is cause of the belle modded fonts which is needed to make the navibar look more like belle, if u want use the belle remover pack (which is available in the 1st page, under "ADDITIONAL MODS") and even the connectivity issue should be resolved (Although the connectivity issue has been resolved with the new updates)

I want Home Screen Widgets. L-)

please suggest me from where we can get Home Screen Widgets & what are best Home Screen Widgets.

am using  EquiLibriuM CFW on my NOKIA5230

u can get ur homescreen widgets from ovi store...just download using the download content option from the homescreen ...:)

long press on ur homescreen, then select 'add content' and 'download content' ..thats it ...:)

if u are having problems with weird symbols in web browsing, it is cause of the belle modded fonts which is needed to make the navibar look more like belle, if u want use the belle remover pack (which is available in the 1st page, under "ADDITIONAL MODS") and even the connectivity issue should be resolved (Although the connectivity issue has been resolved with the new updates)

Is there a way to fix the weird symbols without removing belle navbar? In my language, only one letter its displayed weird, because it has been replaced with belle symbol. But why there were useful letters replaced? ...there are plenty of useless symbols in that font...

Thankyou

Is there a way to fix the weird symbols without removing belle navbar? In my language, only one letter its displayed weird, because it has been replaced with belle symbol. But why there were useful letters replaced? ...there are plenty of useless symbols in that font...

Thankyou

you can do it yourself if u want, and can get the symbol replaced with another, but then u will have to re-edit all the .r** files which is like recreating the belle mod. Which is a lengthy process.

Thankyou

Just use any font editor software for your PC and remove the symbols which u dont want to have :)

Just use any font editor software for your PC and remove the symbols which u dont want to have :)

But the symbol i dont want to have in text, is the same one from belle navbar( curved back arrow), and if i remove it, the belle navbar looks weird, but at least text in webpages is fine...

@Shashwat/XI: The XM5800, RM 356 CFW of Yours[Edited ROFS2] Link I had given: http://www.mediafire.com/?6mmenpd2j3nb6wz so far reached 33 Download Hits :) Besides, its a Joy to use, as far as Battery and Performance is concerned, I got 2 Days of Bty with [more than average usage] and performance wise also its really fine. +1 Each for both the creators.

@Shashwat/XI: The XM5800, RM 356 CFW of Yours[Edited ROFS2] Link I had given: http://www.mediafire.com/?6mmenpd2j3nb6wz

so far reached 33 Download Hits :)

Besides, its a Joy to use, as far as Battery and Performance is concerned, I got 2 Days of Bty with [more than average usage]

and performance wise also its really fine. +1 Each for both the creators.

Hmm,what changes did u made in this and does it work fine, if its fine then i would update the link of 5800.