EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am trying to flash with equilibrium but jaf says corrupt flash files.before flashing I renamed the files of equilibrium folder with respect to 51.1.002 core files.i have also noticed that core files provided have uda.fpsx. and equilibrium folder also has uda.fpsx. Which one to use. I have tried using both the files for flashing but of no use.

i am trying to flash with equilibrium but jaf says corrupt flash files.before flashing I renamed the files of equilibrium folder with respect to 51.1.002 core files.i have also noticed that core files provided have uda.fpsx. and equilibrium folder also has uda.fpsx. Which one to use. I have tried using both the files for flashing but of no use.

you should use the uda which is in equilibrium

okay skip using the uda, just use the core and rofs and make sure u tick factory reset, manual, dead flash, normal, and untick crt 308

It is a nice cfw. But i have some problems. Some images take more than 10s to load and i'm not getting any images in nokia photo browser

make sure u keep all ur images in the image folder inside ur memory card eg: E:/Images , and also let it scan all the images for the first time properly, after that it should load faster as the thumbnails get saved then

My review after using almost a week (veeery long time for a single CFW :D) -- Smoothest UI. -- Bugless (to me) -- Gorgeous -- fast! Very much recommended. When I feel like changing taste, I give first shot to Equilibrium :) Only thing I don't find particularly to my liking is the bootscreen though. Not a big thing... Congrats Xtreme Bro and Shashwat.

My review after using almost a week (veeery long time for a single CFW :D)

-- Smoothest UI.

-- Bugless (to me)

-- Gorgeous

-- fast!

Very much recommended. When I feel like changing taste, I give first shot to Equilibrium :)

Only thing I don't find particularly to my liking is the bootscreen though. Not a big thing...

Congrats Xtreme Bro and Shashwat.

I too didn't like it. Thats the only thing

I am Happy to see the lil bit of editing I had done got more than 50 Downloads!!! The XM5800, RM 356 CFW of Yours[Edited ROFS2] Link http://www.mediafire.com/?6mmenpd2j3nb6wz It stands 52 Download Hits Now :)  None cared to give a Plus to me :(  Of course loads of Plus should go to Team Droid:)!! Using it for more than a month. Just don't worry about your battery at all, and still its fast as well. Expecting something more from Team Droid..EQuiL-II - Any plans?

I am Happy to see the lil bit of editing I had done got more than 50 Downloads!!!

The XM5800, RM 356 CFW of Yours[Edited ROFS2] Link http://www.mediafire.com/?6mmenpd2j3nb6wz

It stands 52 Download Hits Now :)  None cared to give a Plus to me :(  Of course loads of Plus should go to

Team Droid:)!!

Using it for more than a month. Just don't worry about your battery at all, and still its fast as well.

Expecting something more from Team Droid..EQuiL-II - Any plans?

Oops forgot to change rm 356 links to yours, totally went of my mind due to exams, doing now :) +1 ,now you will see more as already the old links of rm 356 has generated over 4000 downloads.

And yeah sure plans for next version but after a month or so.

I tryed to remove the beller bar but i had many bugs and the browser didnt work.... i tryed do add portuguesse language but i had bugs as well.... how can i have this firmware, with no belle bar and no bugs with the "

Which bellebar removal pack u used? :-O

This is the latest one : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1wi8t7at7kqh6gr