EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream.....since Equilibrium is one of the greatest cfw's for s60v5 you could make a second edition combined with kristal's icons'n mediabar...it would be a no.1 hit! You could name it krislibrioum :D

Haha, just use the krystal steel theme and ur dream would come true :)

No UDA file in EquiLibriuM ROFS+uda : EquiLibriuM for RM-559 X6  link ...only rofs2 present... :(

and also please tell ...is the BLUETOOTH BUG present in N97v30 port....?? coz N97 port has this BUG..

no need of uda, manual flash with just the core=MCU and rofs=PPM files, and then make sure you tick Manual Flash, Dead USB, Normal Mode, Factory Set and untick CRT 308. After that just flash ur phone

about Bluetooth, it should work, although I cant confirm as I didn't have a bt device to test

no need of uda, manual flash with just the core=MCU and rofs=PPM files, and then make sure you tick Manual Flash, Dead USB, Normal Mode, Factory Set and untick CRT 308. After that just flash ur phone

about Bluetooth, it should work, although I cant confirm as I didn't have a bt device to test

Thanks SIr,  +1 4 u  :)

BTW..sir can u provide me a MOD that can replace TAP TO UNLOCK with SWYPE TO UNLOCK..???