EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems funny ...but after approximately 2 months of flashing with Equilibrium I Noticed this....

THe icons are somewhat different that what is shown in main page..i.e. N9 icons... the ones I got are different...!! I never had such issue with icons before...but I was amazed that I never noticed the difference until today when I opened their page.. :)

PLEASE someone tell me whats the problem I am facing...??  :(

I have RM-559

Well it seems funny ...but after approximately 2 months of flashing with Equilibrium I Noticed this....

THe icons are somewhat different that what is shown in main page..i.e. N9 icons... the ones I got are different...!! I never had such issue with icons before...but I was amazed that I never noticed the difference until today when I opened their page.. :)

PLEASE someone tell me whats the problem I am facing...??  :(

I have RM-559

the one u using is the final_fixed version of equilibrium ...the screenshots were taken from the 1st time released Equilibrium

but N9 icons r still present in equilibrium ...just change to any dl theme, u can see N9 icons :)

Off-topic: bro, y r u always posting ur queries in a highlighted way ..? there is no need of posting in this way ...u can simply post ur query and mods/guides/other members r here to help u :)

the one u using is the final_fixed version of equilibrium ...the screenshots were taken from the 1st time released Equilibrium

but N9 icons r still present in equilibrium ...just change to any dl theme, u can see N9 icons :)

Off-topic: bro, y r u always posting ur queries in a highlighted way ..? there is no need of posting in this way ...u can simply post ur query and mods/guides/other members r here to help u :)

thanx for the info...

And about the way i write my posts...

Well except using bold and colour option .... I use every other option...coz when u hav d optn y not use it... :)

I just write in diffrnt manner coz i like changes...

how to hide images and videos from gallery and real player?

simply make a new folder - move all your secret files in it :troll:

Then using Nokia File Browser, mark the folder as hidden. It wont appear anywhere except File Browser/Manager applications.

Also majority of cfw has provided a hidden folder access...contents from that folder isnt shown in gallery

I dont know which folder names have been provided in Equibrilium....in Krystal it is folders named "Krystal" and "Shared"

simply make a new folder - move all your secret files in it :troll:

Then using Nokia File Browser, mark the folder as hidden. It wont appear anywhere except File Browser/Manager applications.

Also majority of cfw has provided a hidden folder access...contents from that folder isnt shown in gallery

I dont know which folder names have been provided in Equibrilium....in Krystal it is folders named "Krystal" and "Shared"

That didn't helped at all, my secret images gets hidden from File Manager, but are shown in Gallery, none of folder is working, tried renaming it Equilibrium, shared, wallpaper, hidden, even tried Krystal (lol) nothing worked at all !! I have to hide stuff guys, plz help, cmon!! :(

That didn't helped at all, my secret images gets hidden from File Manager, but are shown in Gallery, none of folder is working, tried renaming it Equilibrium, shared, wallpaper, hidden, even tried Krystal (lol) nothing worked at all !! I have to hide stuff guys, plz help, cmon!! :(

if ur using equilibrium, just create a folder named "shared" or "krystal" like @die mentioned, it should work.

hey bro one problem only how to refresh music library? Its say 0 file added! How to music add? Plz tell me now my cell phone n5233...

first make sure all ur music files are place in e:/music or memory card>music, then go to music player and under options click refresh library. its should work, if not try restarting the phone and then try.

I recently extracted a theme from a cfw and compiled it via SisContents, and when I installed it on my equilibrium, the theme installs fine, but it doesnt shows up in themes! But it is there in App. Manager for uninstalling. Weird!! What's wrong??? And this is happening with the extracted themes, others work fine. Help me I want those themes! (Those themes are extracted from the N97 and C6 clean ports by Binh24)

I recently extracted a theme from a cfw and compiled it via SisContents, and when I installed it on my equilibrium, the theme installs fine, but it doesnt shows up in themes! But it is there in App. Manager for uninstalling. Weird!! What's wrong???

And this is happening with the extracted themes, others work fine. Help me I want those themes! (Those themes are extracted from the N97 and C6 clean ports by Binh24)

guess you might have not extracted it properly, or maybe didn't compile it well using sis editor, check the file name in sis editor to know what name or app uid was assigned to it, so that you could easily identify it