EquiLibriuM by Team DroiD | based on N97v30 | 5800, 5233, 5230, 5530, X6|All RMs

shashwat

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to  share something..!

I am using RM-559 variant and when I tapped *#0000# to check the info...I found two mistakes...  :-O

First one was ... Device software 32.0.002 instead of 40.0.002

Second one was... RM-599 instead of RM-559...

I hope these two mistakes will be solved ASAP ...

BTW... Equilibrum ROKS ...  \m/ ...

post-6848-138186209354_thumb.jpg

I am using RM-559 variant and when I tapped *0000*# to check the info...I found two mistakes...  :-O

its *#0000# mate.. Please correct your post. :) Thanks for the info btw :)

I am using RM-559 variant and when I tapped *#0000# to check the info...I found two mistakes...  :-O

thanks, but that doesn't really make much difference, but will get that resolved when there's another version...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, am using your cfw from like past 1 month, and i must say its an AWESOME cfw, hats off to you guys.  =D> Your cfw is all in all perfect, but i have few queries regarding this. 1. lately i came across a cfw named haunted, which i think is a complete rip off of your cfw, but they have incorporated a mod some thing related to improvement in kinetic scrolling, i wanted to know weather it is possible to incorporate it in equilibrium aswell, without flashing again. 2. Once i tried to install an app, but it throws a QT error. what is this QT and is there any possible way to eliminate it. i think thats it, and i have a request too, if possible please release the 2nd version for you cfw, its really worth it. Thanks and keep up the good work guys....!!

go to ur private folder and search for a file named 200009FE.txt under 10202be9 folder, there u can set which folders u want to hide, if ur using equilibrium cfw, then by default the folder shared is already set to be hidden, so just create a folder named shared and start adding files into it, it will not load in galley or video gallery

go to ur private folder and search for a file named 200009FE.txt under 10202be9 folder, there u can set which folders u want to hide, if ur using equilibrium cfw, then by default the folder shared is already set to be hidden, so just create a folder named shared and start adding files into it, it will not load in galley or video gallery

+1:)..this is new info for me