[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I just saw it and gonna try it soon...if it has the edit profile option, I am gonna use it :)

n97v30

1. Opera Mini do have some weird issues with this cfw. I accept

2. Some apps might be working in background..check it using Kill Me app provided in cfw (You can remove all the items in "removable" tab. It wont affect the phone)

3. None reported such issue. Mine too is a Nokia 5800 and I never did had this issue. You may try a hard reset. This may solve the issue you facing

Yup, I just saw it and gonna try it soon...if it has the edit profile option, I am gonna use it :)

1. Opera Mini do have some weird issues with this cfw. I accept

2. Some apps might be working in background..check it using Kill Me app provided in cfw (You can remove all the items in "removable" tab. It wont affect the phone)

3. None reported such issue. Mine too is a Nokia 5800 and I never did had this issue. You may try a hard reset. This may solve the issue you facing

I tried killme.i moved all the files on unsure tab to protected after boot and moved all the files that appeared later on unsure to removable to avoid closing a system app.

it also does restarts on its own.

I tried killme.i moved all the files on unsure tab to protected after boot and moved all the files that appeared later on unsure to removable to avoid closing a system app.

it also does restarts on its own.

Then its some serious issue...Did u try a hard reset ??

BTW, try installing Opera Mini in C:/ drive

Will you not be using Krystal Steel in new release? If not why? Its a great looking theme.

I found another bug, when the music player is in use the media bar icon for the music player shotcut changes to the same symbol as the video centre icon

Will use Krystal steel too along with other theme :)

BTW, for that music player thing, I was unable to find the entry number for music player icon in mediabar...hence made this mistake...Will fix it in this release