[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey please use c2z patcher and create patches for normal cpu usage and 100% cpu usage so that we can change our battery lifes just by installing the required patch via rompatcher integrate the latest rom patcher dont intergrate ovi maps u can provide them in attatchments the software link i gave u also has screen snap utility and flashlight so it is replacement of 5 apps +1

is qt working?

and if u r using krystal thene

make sure the highlighting of text works

and sorry if you think i am saying too much

but

accel switch and btswitch in mediabar with icons changed would be loved

Yup, Qt is working much perfect...I installed many QT apps and is working fine....the only issue is with fmobi app...

I installed QT pack which gets installed in E:/ drive

and then tried installing fmobi....the smart installer started and was downloading 2 files....out of which 1 file downloaded and installed successfully...while the second file downloaded successfully but failed to install thus creating issue with fmobi installation :(

How to check the name of the file which smartinstaller is trying to install ?? so that I could get an idea abt fixing it

Project halted until I get my 8GB Kingston Pendrive which I have ordered from flipkart.com today My PC is virus infected and giving me lot troubles with NFEstd repacking and extracting...even some mods are not getting affected inspite of modifying it...something strange is happening. I wish to format my PC....as I dont have a CD/DVD Rom, there is only a single option to format using Pendrive :) They assured me that I will get my order delivered before Wednesday :)

im using fmobi the one without smart installaer n its workin fine

also bro plz fix that highlight text bug in theme i told u f.......n if u can make steel theme a bit lighter...it uses xtra ram than usual theme

n last thng that backspace in full qwerty ...any fix fr that?

Whatz wrong with backspace in full qwerty ?

and yeah, I wont be using Krystal Steel as the default theme for Krystal^2 cfw

the smaller the size of the theme..the smaller is the amt of ram it consumes.....For making the theme smaller in size, i will need to remove all the icons, background, additional icons from it

Whatz wrong with backspace in full qwerty ?

and yeah, I wont be using Krystal Steel as the default theme for Krystal^2 cfw

the smaller the size of the theme..the smaller is the amt of ram it consumes.....For making the theme smaller in size, i will need to remove all the icons, background, additional icons from it

hey try nectar theme...

it's light & will use cfw's default icons...

As for backspace...yeah there's a bug....

in cfw's backspace key erases only one character on press...while keep pressing it doesnt erase whole sentence...for erasing whole sentnce u have to press it again n again...

while in ofw it continuous pressing erased whole line...

the same way bavkspace key of keyborad works....

hey try nectar theme...

it's light & will use cfw's default icons...

As for backspace...yeah there's a bug....

in cfw's backspace key erases only one character on press...while keep pressing it doesnt erase whole sentence...for erasing whole sentnce u have to press it again n again...

while in ofw it continuous pressing erased whole line...

the same way bavkspace key of keyborad works....

I dont have any .dll editors with me...

And my freaking internet connection is gonna expire tomorrow :(

parents not going to renew the connection coz I exceeded the electricity bill which use to be around 500 Rs...this month the bill amout was 850 Rs :|

To recover the cost, they are not willing to pay 450Rs internet package...I feel like I am totally lost.

such a stupid life :(

hmmmmm :( Dont worry bro , just make fw on ur pc and post it on blog via cyber cafe's net ( anyways how u manage to bill , not excced 500 rs , here mines goes to 1400 RS  X( , even i tries to save alot !!! )( today i read that , Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution increases their rates now....Means our bill goes more HIGHHH now.... %-(

and pls use BIS 2012( cracked) , it's best antivirus amoung all , and use the SuperAntispyware( Free edition) too , then ur pc totally Safe.... :-bd

BIS ?

Never heard before...is it Bit-defender you mean to say ?

hmmmmm :(

Dont worry bro , just make fw on ur pc and post it on blog via cyber cafe's net ( anyways how u manage to bill , not excced 500 rs , here mines goes to 1400 RS  X( , even i tries to save alot !!! )( today i read that , Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution increases their rates now....Means our bill goes more HIGHHH now.... %-(

Thatz getting into my nerves...when will the prices gonna come down...inflation is killing us :(

hmm thats sad to hear :(..so how can you be online :-/

Mobile WAP connection :(