[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

As I just ported C6v41 to 5800 and X6 variant, my next cfw Krystal^2 would be based on C6v41 some changelogs here: QT issues completely fixed. Working Smart Installer Latest Nokia Store integrated. Music Player Heap size increased. Music Player wont ever lag even if you have hundreds of songs. Music Player scroll rate increased to make feel it smooth and fluent. Preset one touch Equalizer selection with additional preset channels Camera Quality increased to the maximum possible value Writing speed set to maximum with no lag in any keyboard layout. Browser: New improved browser v7.3 Resume support for downloads even after restarting the device. Every download request will be after user approval. No auto-download of any app Pretty smooth scrolling over more than 1000 messages (No lags) Delivery report enabled by default Received SMS shows SMSC time stamp (Operator sent time and not the device time) Voice Recording in Call enabled (you will need to start the voice record app in phone) Recording length extended to 750 hours duration Earpiece volume set to maximum Recording Quality set to High with stereo enabled Voice record storage location to E:/ Volume setting for the improved high frequency set to maximum AMR bitrate set to maximum (12200)

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, don't forget about the BT Fix for RM-504 :P:D :D

Yup, there wont be any BT headset issue for sure :D

@Die2mrw007

hello bro if u need any type of help for k^2 with related to 5233 your welcome to pm me!  :P

Yup sure, I will definitely disturb you without shy :P

Try to use N8-E7 ,mixture icons by catch22..it looks awesome with the leather black theme :)..i personally dont like anna icons coz all 3rd party apps dont have anna icons and so it looks ugly especially in homescreen shortcuts :-q

I will go with the N8 icons itself...It really looks basic and nice.

I didnt like some icons in N8-E7 mixture...for first time, it looks really good..but gets bored with those icons easily.

dont inegrate ovi maps

google maps with lattitude rocks

Though I never use Maps, but as per the findings..Ovi Maps are far better (much more advanced features)

I did try Ovi Maps once, when driving to a location at Kerala and I was impressed to see the statistics of Ovi Maps..It could read the Car speed too and many such other additional features.

And Majority of people recommended to have Ovi maps.

So, Google Maps will be a "NO" from my side.

In Krystal^2 , please try to port mini Qwerty keyboard and fix the bug of Opera Mini crashing , except this two bugs , this cfw is good ,avg RAM now 41-45 mb, not at all slow good battery backup !! I hope so , u will fix this bugs soon !! If you ported the new ovi maps , then pls check the QT is working/installing or not ??( if not then no need to port , give it's optional) and Default Icons should be " New Anna Icons " much better than N8( Boaring) when we press the Menu button ( physical middle) , then it's directly goes to HS , not the original FW , which shows/exit in  the folder  !! ( this need to change, because some times when press menu button , it's goes to hs and Apps also crashes ( like default WEB , opera mobile , etc) Sorry for my Bad english , but hope so u'll understand!!! ( This post for N97 V 30 CFW )

In Krystal^2 , please try to port mini Qwerty keyboard and fix the bug of Opera Mini crashing ,

except this two bugs , this cfw is good ,avg RAM now 41-45 mb, not at all slow good battery backup !!

I hope so , u will fix this bugs soon !!

If you ported the new ovi maps , then pls check the QT is working/installing or not ??( if not then no need to port , give it's optional)

and Default Icons should be " New Anna Icons " much better than N8( Boaring)

when we press the Menu button ( physical middle) , then it's directly goes to HS , not the original FW , which shows/exit in  the folder  !! ( this need to change, because some times when press menu button , it's goes to hs and Apps also crashes ( like default WEB , opera mobile , etc)

Sorry for my Bad english , but hope so u'll understand!!!

( This post for N97 V 30 CFW )

sorry, i didnt get wat u exactly wanna say abt middle key (white button)

could you explain me more?

And yeah, the othr issues wont b der in this release

#-o middle key means Nokia 5800's Menu key( white key)(between red and green button) in OW : if we are surfing on"WEB"apps ,i press Menu key then we goes to Internet folder in CFW (N 97) : if we are surfing on"WEB"apps , i press Menu key , then we goes to homescreen not in "Internet folder" because  this behaviour many apps suddenly crashes.....

#-o

middle key means Nokia 5800's Menu key( white key)(between red and green button)

in OW : if we are surfing on"WEB"apps ,i press Menu key then we goes to Internet folder

in CFW (N 97) : if we are surfing on"WEB"apps , i press Menu key , then we goes to homescreen not in "Internet folder"

because  this behaviour many apps suddenly crashes.....

The go to homescreen when pressed middle button is default mate

Well I never face such Crash problems before btw u should install on C:/ and it will not crash nym more :)

I hope so , Next version should be much better ( current also good) :-bd Nitesh : "If you ported the new ovi maps , then pls check the QT is working/installing or not ??( if not then no need to port , give it's optional) and Default Icons should be " New Anna Icons " much better than N8( Boaring)" :-SS u not reply on this post !!