[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

hey nitesh was just wondering, in the cpu mods ive noticed u changing the fps and cpu values, so will it make sence if the fps is set at 60 and cpu at 80%?? also does the inc in fps the battery ?? could u please explain it to me, this is one of the few doubts i have....thanks again !!

its a nice combination. . .apps wud perform bettr. . .but battry wud drain a slight faster

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nitesh... ;) after my screen shot of Krystal ^ 2, I am a bit disappointed. :-/ why do not you use icons such as the Krystal ^ 1? :-? and can you create a home screen with a transparent background like Krystal ^ 1? B-) I hope you make  Krystal^2  like Krystal^1, just different firmware-based course. I think Krystal ^ 1 is already very close to perfect .... :-bd

Hi Nitesh... ;)

after my screen shot of Krystal ^ 2, I am a bit disappointed. :-/

why do not you use icons such as the Krystal ^ 1? :-?

and can you create a home screen with a transparent background like Krystal ^ 1? B-)

I hope you make  Krystal^2  like Krystal^1, just different firmware-based course.

I think Krystal ^ 1 is already very close to perfect .... :-bd

Dont worry mate....I didnt add any icon set yet...its the default C6 icons...

and everything will be same as KRystal^1...plus some more additional mods and performance tweaks with all bugs fixed

Sure, I will PM you the link when ready :)

PS: Beta files are not available to everyone. Only beta testers will get the files for testing and they are abind to not leak the files.

W

Sure, I will PM you the link when ready :)

PS: Beta files are not available to everyone. Only beta testers will get the files for testing and they are abind to not leak the files.

When will i get the beta files...??? :)

Okkkk..

Hope i get them soon..

but mate, do keep your previous icons or gimme the icon set separately..

They were awesome... :)

OMG, I think I shud remove the screenshots....I just updated to let u guys know abt the theme I am using

I didnt yet changed the icon set....its the default C6 icons and I am not using this C6 icons in Krystal^2.....I will use my own modified N8 icons (originally of mara)

bro i hv a problem in krystal^1 ...while use camera when i click a pic in portait n go to gallery in view it ...it appears landscape.....n wen i rotate screen(holding it landscape wise)  it shows portrait........dunno never noticed this before

Ok, let me check whether me too having the same issue

when are you going to release? :)

today my exam dates got finalized...its starting from October 3 to 10

So, I just planned a rough graph....Will work on Krystal^2 and give the beta files to beta testers at this month end

and after my exams get over, I will collect the reviews from beta testers and find if any bugs are present in this cfw...and will make any changes if required...then will release it on between 10th Oct- 15th Oct