[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prayaas1998

Anyone have .dll editor ?...so that I could try with the backspace settings

Sorry for the excessively late reply, (you might have already found out the answer till now), but still,

Use any resource editor (Resource Hacker, for example)

bro i know how to decrease the brightness but i just wanted to say that if u can decrease minimum brightness level then that would be better.

I still didnt get you exactly :-O

will you please explain it in more detailed manner ?

Whatz the issue if you are able to decrease the brightness to the desired level of your choice ?

Offtopic Comment: I can't manage to decrease it till the screen goes off on my CFW. Maybe you're of some help for that matter.

Use the staticfeatures.dll file from Krystal^1 N97v30

Rofs/Sys/Bin

But you will get Brightness option instead of Light sensor option

Your phone wont behave according to the light sensor behaviour...like, if you go outdoors phone will not auto-increase the brightness level

Is there any way to fix the bug when you connect the phone in mass storage device, the message storage changes back to phone memory.

Its irritating to change it back all the time. Any fixes??? :-S :-S

Not to access messages while the phone is connected to mass storage mode. When the phone is connected to mass storage mode, your memory card is accessed by the PC and is in use. Hence the phone wont have the access to memory card until the phone leaves the mass storage mode. If you open messages, the memory is automatically gets converted to phone memory so as to gain access to messages. Its the default behaviour of Symbian platform.

Also, I need to check about this issue as I never changed the message storage to memory card with Krystal cfw. I wont think this issue exists. Still cant confirm about it until I experience it

@nitesh in krystal^1 iv seen in gallery if i choose show details option...it doesnt show file location n othr thngs..??

hv u tried it

n also any progress on beta files??

thx fr efforts

Cant do much about this as its the behaviour with C6 and N97 ports itself.. I did experienced with many C6 or N97 based cfws and port.

But it do shows the basic info..except the following mentioned entries:

Description, Album, Tag (as its not provided)

Location (it must show...but unfortunately now showing up)

About progress:

Yup, exploring with some new mods to increase battery life

@nitesh , is JAF  and PKEY emulator working on win 7 x64 or not ?? if yes then pls give me link for this working files ( currently my JAF and PKEY does not work in win 7 x64)

You need to right click on Pkey emulator >> Properties>> (compatibility Tab) >> tick Windows XP service pack 3 >> tick Run as admin>> Apply >> Ok

This should work. I am using it in my Windows8 too