[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Gentlemans :) I read that Krystal^2 based on C6V40. The last Krystal^1 based at first on C6V40 and the last release on N97V30. But why is C6V40 Core bether then N97V30? Is the N97V30 Core not more up to date, as the C6 Core? Make this some differents, between the cores? Sry for my bad english :)

Hello Gentlemans :)

I read that Krystal^2 based on C6V40.

The last Krystal^1 based at first on C6V40 and the last release on N97V30.

But why is C6V40 Core bether then N97V30?

Is the N97V30 Core not more up to date, as the C6 Core? Make this some differents, between the cores?

Sry for my bad english :)

Cores are same for C6 and N97....there is no separate core files for either of them

Its the rofs file which is different.

Thatz not a bug actually. You need to backup the contacts using "save business card" option.....the backup from Ovi suite wont work with the favorites contact widget in homescreen

I forget, at Krystal ^ 1 as well as, contact photos do not run in HS

I've tried: mark all contacts => copy business card => to other memory => select

after that: => mark all contacts => delete

last => in contact => option => copy business card => from other memory => E: Mass memory => select

after that I tried to photo contacts in HS, still not running (the photos do not appear)

I've tried: mark all contacts => copy business card => to other memory => select

last => in contact => option => copy business card => from other memory => E: Mass memory => select

after that I tried to photo contacts in HS, still not running (the photos do not appear)

I used to sync with Ovi online and photos also got uploaded

I dont know about this my contacts show properly bcoz the default image stored gets pixelated then I again select the photos :|

Cores are same for C6 and N97....there is no separate core files for either of them

Its the rofs file which is different.

Ah, okay :) Thank you very much :)

But wich rofs is bether?  ;;)

Come the Beta of krystal^2 for all Users here, or only for a small usergroup? [: Because, i want test and report (if possible) ;)

Ah, okay :) Thank you very much :)

But wich rofs is bether?  ;;)

Come the Beta of krystal^2 for all Users here, or only for a small usergroup? [: Because, i want test and report (if possible) ;)

N97v30 rofs provide better speed and ram management...

C6v40 rofs has more features and nil bugs, but n97 rofs has a BT headset bug.. :|