[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

All these things can b done by applying patches... ;)

Here is all the patches u will need to disable these all.. :)

Are these different patches from the old Rom patches ?

Because I have all of these activated and none I have mentioned are working since we changed to C6

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krystal^2 Beta RM-356 Uploading

Download Krystal^2 Beta

Pass: gizmolord.com

PS: Not to share this file in any other forum/website.

I am releasing this publicly here for all the members of this forum. Anyone could test it and report any bugs or give suggestions. The best beta tester with actual facts and findings with their through testing would be appreciated with credits in the Final release thread.

Themes, Theme effects, Fonts and icon set will be done for final release. Please Note: This Beta release doesnt have some apps such as BTSwitch, 3D Photo Browser, Latest Rom Patcher [Final release would have all these] The icons used in this release is the basic default one. I didnt touched the icon part for this release. RAM would be normal as I didnt edited any files to boost up RAM for beta release. Opera mini should be installed in C:/ drive and should use the opera keyboard for successful functioning. Otherwise it will crash every 15 minutes or less

Should i keep the original patches, or do i delete them and add the patches NikShiP posted ?

delete all the old patches or else move to "Others" folder.

and create a new folder named "Patches" in the root directory of E:/ drive.

Paste all the NikShip provided patches in that folder...

Run Rom Patcher...now you could see all the new patch list there

Should i keep the original patches, or do i delete them and add the patches NikShiP posted ?

i've given u the patches for all tyoes of phones, coz i dunno your phone..

so choose carefully the correct patch for your phone and put them in patches folder and delete all the patches or keep their backup except  installserver n open4all patches..

i hvn't given those to u..

i've given u the patches for all tyoes of phones, coz i dunno your phone..

so choose carefully the correct patch for your phone and put them in patches folder and delete all the patches or keep their backup except  installserver n open4all patches..

i hvn't given those to u..

Many thanks +1

My phone is 5800 RM356

I'm using RomPatcher+ v3.1

Ive looked through the patches and i can only find in 'Remove Recording Tone' 5800 mentioned.

What do you sugest for the other patches?

Many thanks +1

My phone is 5800 RM356

I'm using RomPatcher+ v3.1

Ive looked through the patches and i can only find in 'Remove Recording Tone' 5800 mentioned.

What do you sugest for the other patches?

Others are to remove the notifications and pop outs of various tasks...