[In the works] Krystal^2 C6v41

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get rid of all the messages when changing the profile, charging message (exept when low battery), headset , security message when instaling, message locked etc. ? Get the log to keep history for 365 days? Stop the Blutooth from being disabled when in offline mode? And stop the record Tone?

Can you get rid of all the messages when changing the profile, charging message (exept when low battery), headset , security message when instaling, message locked etc. ?

Get the log to keep history for 365 days?

Stop the Blutooth from being disabled when in offline mode?

And stop the record Tone?

All these things can b done by applying patches... ;)

Here is all the patches u will need to disable these all.. :)

1128_.zip

I will upload the 5800 RM-356 beta version today

Hope it doesnt have any bugs...I tested it with moderate things and everything was perfect.

Ovi Maps can be installed using SW Update successfully

QT working fine. (tried with fmobi)

Opera Mini works fine only if we install it in C:/ drive and use default Opera keyboard (Its an opera issue with C6 and N97 phones..as both the phones have physical keyboard.....So, cant do much abt this issue)

I will upload the 5800 RM-356 beta version today

Hope it doesnt have any bugs...I tested it with moderate things and everything was perfect.

Ovi Maps can be installed using SW Update successfully

QT working fine. (tried with fmobi)

Opera Mini works fine only if we install it in C:/ drive and use default Opera keyboard (Its an opera issue with C6 and N97 phones..as both the phones have physical keyboard.....So, cant do much abt this issue)

Please try to upload for 5233 too, waiting for it desperately. :)

sure...tomorrow morning...now its not possible...now i am checking with 5800 variant whether i missed something with this port or not

die this is called dedication to phone you are using ... :)

brothe in your final release atleast for 5530 add different cpu mod and fps to the rofs itself .... it helps if i have low battery or need a longer battery back up for  a day or two then i can just patch to reduce cpu usage :))

kindly upload the images of 5800 beta version